Gold Coast Morning Sightseeing Cruise
1 hour morning sightseeing cruise
Luxury air-conditioned vessel
See the homes of the Gold Coast rich & famous
Departs from central Surfers Paradise
Complimentary kids activity pack
Comfortable sundeck viewing
- 1 hour air-conditioned sightseeing cruise
- Informative commentary
- Complimentary children's activity packs
- Departs from the centre of Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Skyline
- Homes of the rich and famous
- Marina Mirage Shopping Complex
- Palazzo Versace Hotel
- Sea World Theme Park
- Licensed bar
- Sundeck viewing area
- Kids activities
- Full amenities
- Cruises depart at 9.30 am and return at 10.30am
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure
- Cruises depart from the river end of Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, only a short walk from every major Surfers Paradise hotel and the Cavill Avenue Light Rail Station
- Best parking is at the Bruce Bishop Car Park or the Circle on Cavill Shopping Centre
- Ferry and all piers are wheelchair accessible and equipped with ramps and wheelchair friendly areas
- Prams, bicycles, surfboards and other sports equipment are welcome to be taken on board
- Concession rate is valid for holders of current Pension Card or Student Card (card must be shown)
- Ticket is valid for one calendar day only
- Bookings are not required and seats on the ferry are granted on a first-come first-served basis. We recommend arriving early to avoid disappointment
- Ticket will be validated on the day of the journey by crew members
- Tickets should be treated like cash as lost tickets are not able to be replaced
Terms And Conditions
- Booking changes and cancellations are available without penalty up to 24 hours before departure. Within 24 hours, 100% of the fare is forfeited. For groups of 10 or more, 72 hours notice is required
- All cruises are weather, minimum passenger number, and Queensland Health advisory dependent
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation by the operator, you will be provided with a full refund (excluding gift vouchers) or a 12-month credit to use towards another cruise
- The operator reserves the right to substitute the vessel or change the itinerary without notice
- All return times are approximate
- Conditions of Travel may vary if you have booked with a travel agent as your booking is subject to their terms and conditions
- For more information, please visit the operator's website
- Due to Covid-19 and government regulations, some tours may operate with reduced capacity. Should your booking be impacted by this, the operator will move your booking to an alternative tour or time
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this cruise
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Treat the family to an exciting adventure at the Q1 SkyPoint Observation Deck in the heart of Surfers Paradise with views of the ocean and hinterland.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!