Gold Coast Jet Ski Hire
What you need to know
Zip around the waters of the Gold Coast aboard one of Gold Coast Watersports' advanced Yamaha jet skis for an exciting way to see the region. With half hour or full hour hire options available you and a friend can double on these technologically advanced jet skis for an adventure like no other.
With dual controlled throttles, these jet skis are the safest on the market and will provide heaps of fun for everyone to enjoy, even kids as young as 8. Racing around a purpose-built circuit, you can choose to ride the jet ski on your own or double up with a friend as you test your skills and see how fast you can complete the track.
A great water activity for beginners and non-swimmers as life jackets and guidance are both provided by the team. All equipment is supplied, all you're asked to bring is your thirst for adventure, clothes that can get wet and sun safety gear.
As mentioned above, children above the age of 8 are suitable to ride, however, they must be accompanied by an adult, solo riders must be over the age of 16 and riders under 18 years must have a signed waiver from a parent or guardian.
- 30 Minute or 1 hour jet ski hire
- Safety briefing
- Discover the fun and excitement of riding a jet ski at Gold Coast Watersports. We provide a unique jet ski hire experience through amazing waterways under the safe guidance of friendly, experienced staff. We cater for everyone with daily guided tours and a purpose-built circuit for full-throttle adventure
- Hotel transfers - you will need to make your own way to Sea World Resort
- Operates daily. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your activity time
- Gold Coast Watersports is located at Seaworld Resort, Seaworld Drive, Main Beach 4217 QLD until 31 May 2019. Free Parking, please walk through reception to the swimming pool area and we are located in the watersports hut right on the water’s edge
- As of 1 June 2019, Gold Coast Watersports will be located at Mariners Cove Mariner, 18/60-70 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, QLD 4217
What to Bring
- Maximum 2 adults per ski
- All drivers and passengers need to participate in a safety briefing
- You don't need a license
- No experience necessary
- No alcohol
- Minimum age to ride with an adult is 8 years, 16 years of age to ride on your own and 18 years of age to have a passenger
- At the completion of purchase, you will need to contact the tour operator to book in a flight time that suits you (Tour Operator details will be printed in your tour voucher)
- We offer an AM and a PM Jet Ski every day, although exact times are not confirmed until after the booking
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Gold Coast Jet Ski HireMariners Cove Marina, 18/60-70 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, QLD 4217