Illusions Magic Show
What you need to know
Running from The Village Theatre, Sanctuary Cove, Illusions will wow crowds with never before seen illusions including mid-air vanishes and appearances, in addition to Hollywood’s usual blend of hilarious comedy, tricks and stunts. Illusions will be performed on the same stage Frank Sinatra and Whitney Houston took to when Sanctuary Cove first opened in 1988.
Audiences can expect the most breathtaking magic learnt from all over the world over the past 20 years. There will be levitation methods never seen before, vanishes beyond belief, and mind-reading which seriously blows people away. Be dazzled by Matt Hollywood’s mind-blowing magic. In addition to the show, guests have the option of upgrading to a dinner package which will serve a two course meal with a selection of other great extras throughout the night. The show begins at 6.30pm every Friday and Saturday night at The Village Theatre in Sanctuary Cove, book online now so you don't miss out.
- Illusion Show Only
- General Admission
- VIP Tickets include red carpet early entry, complimentary beer, wine or softdrink on arrival, premium seating allocation which are the best seats in the house, exclusive snacks voucher for all guests & souvenir hologram VIP show lanyard
- At Illusions Magic Show, Sanctuary Cove, Gold Coast, you'll witness some of the world's most impressive Las Vegas style grand Illusions with 5 time champion of magic and Australian Entertainer of the Year, Master Illusionist Matt Hollywood. He'll shock, stun and amaze you with an action packed evening of mind blowing entertainment
- Illusions will wow crowds with never before seen illusions including mid-air vanishes and appearances, in addition to Hollywood’s usual blend of hilarious comedy, tricks and stunts
- There will be levitation methods never seen before, vanishes beyond belief, and mind-reading which seriously blows people away
- Show starts at 6.30pm and finishes on 8.30pm on every Friday and Saturday at The Village Theatre, Sanctuary Cove
- Please arrive by 6pm (if you have booked a dinner package, please arrive by 4.45pm)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the show
- Mobile vouchers are accepted. Simply present your bar coded voucher on your mobile device to the theatre staff to gain entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.