Gold Coast Morning Cruise with Coffee & Cake
What you need to know
This exclusive 1.5 hour morning Gold Coast river cruise with the Gold Coast's longest-running boat cruise company; Sea World Cruises, takes you on a sightseeing adventure through the extensive Surfers Paradise canal system. The Gold Coast canals are famed for their size, as this system is larger than the combination of the Venice and Amsterdam systems. The cruise will then take you out onto the Southport Broadwater to soak in some extensive views of the coast's skyline.
Relax either outside in the sunshine on the spacious deck or in the comfortable interior of the cabin and take in views from its huge windows as the many sights of the Gold Coast - such as Sea World, Marina Mirage, the Palazzo Versace and much more pass you by. If you're looking for one of the best sightseeing cruise experiences on the Gold Coast while cruising through the clean morning air, book online today - you won't be disappointed!
This Gold Coast morning tea cruise departs from the river end of Surfers Paradise's main thoroughfare, Cavill Avenue, only a short walk from every major Surfers Paradise hotel and the Cavill Avenue Light Rail Station.
- 1.5 hour air-conditioned Sightseeing Cruise
- Informative commentary
- Tea or coffee and a freshly baked muffin.
- Complimentary children's activity packs
- Departs from the centre of Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Skyline
- Homes of the rich and famous
- Marina Mirage Shopping Complex
- Palazzo Versace Hotel
- Sea World Theme Park
- Licensed bar
- Sundeck viewing area
- Kids activities
- Full amenities
- Cruises depart daily at 9am and return at 10.30am
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure
- Cruises depart from the river end of Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, only a short walk from every major Surfers Paradise hotel and the Cavill Avenue Light Rail Station
- Best parking is at the Bruce Bishop Car Park or the Circle on Cavill Shopping Centre
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this cruise
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Gold Coast Morning Cruise with Coffee & CakeSea World Cruises Main Beach Terminal, 130 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, QLD 4217