Gold Coast Jet Ski, Parasail & Flyboard Package
What you need to know
Experience the best of all worlds with this fantastic package for two, incorporating Jet skiing, Parasailing and Flyboarding in the fabulous waters of the Gold Coast! Perfect for water sport lovers, you'll be able to witness views of the Gold Coast from on, above and below the water! Completed in an order set on the day, you and one other will spend 30 minutes on the jet ski, 8 minutes parasailing and finally, 5 minutes diving and soaring above and below the water in a flyboard session.
During your half hour jet ski ride, you'll have the chance to master the one kilometre purposely built circuit, travelling at whatever speeds meet your adrenalin levels! Sharing the time between the two of you, you'll feel your heart pumping in this high speed activity! Also included, the 8 minute parasail ride, will see you soar above the Gold Coast waterways, taking in views of the stunning Surfers Paradise skyline, WaveBreak and South Stradbroke Islands, and the Q1 right through to the hinterland where you'll be able to spot Tamborine and Springbrook Mountains. Finally, you'll have a chance to try the newest extreme water sport taking the world by storm - the Flyboard! Dive below the water and be greeted by the gorgeous marine life that live in the Gold Coast waterways, before soaring back into the air performing basic manoeuvres upon your skateboard like device.
For a water experience that incorporates three of the best sports, you can't look pass this Jetski, Parasail and Flyboard package!
- Package deal for 2 people!
- 5 min flyboard session each with 10-15 min training
- Approx 8 min tandem parasailing in the sky and 45 min duration on the boat
- 30 min jet ski hire around the course (to share)
- Whole package is approx 2.5 hours
- All briefings and life jackets included
- Free parking at Seaworld Resort
- Free lockers
- Great deal to save you money: combine those 3 awesome activities;
- Fly high like Iron Man and dive like a dolphin with the newest extreme watersport activity that is taking the world by storm. The Fly Board is similar to a skateboard with bindings attached, which is then attached to a jetski via a 20 metre hose. The thrust from jetski and gives the Fly Board’s propulsion while the hirer controls the direction.
- It’s easier than it looks and our friendly and experienced staff will have you up and flying, in most cases in under 10 minutes. Your experience starts with a safety briefing and being kitted out with wetsuit, helmet and lifejacket. You will then learn the basic manoeuvres including taxiing through the water, turning left and right around the instructor and then standing up!
- Jump on board our specially designed parasailing boat and take your seat. When the conditions are perfect the skipper will flick the release and you will be winched at a controlled rate high into the air, beginning your parasailing adventure. From this vantage point you will be parasailing over the beautiful broadwaters and be able to see the Surfers Paradise skyline, the Q1, South Stradbroke and WaveBreak Islands, the Gold Coast Seaway, the mountains of the Gold Coast hinterland including Springbrook and Tamborine Mountains
- Enjoy the adrenalin rush of riding a high speed jetski our purpose built circuit . Race around a 1km track as fast as you like! You can take turn at driving the jet ski with your partner
Times and Location
- Time - Once you have received your voucher, please call the tour operator to confirm your departure time (Tour operator details will be printed on your voucher)
- Location - Seaworld Resort, Seaworld Drive, Main Beach 4216 QLD. Free Parking, please walk through reception to the swimming pool area and we are located in the watersports hut right on the water’s edge
- At the completion of purchase, you will need to contact the tour operator to book in a flight time that suits you (Tour Operator details will be printed in your tour voucher)
- We offer an AM and a PM Jet Ski every day, although exact times are not confirmed until after the booking
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes, swimmers, sunscreen, water bottle
- Whole package is approx 2.5 hours
- Min age 10 years old for this package
- Price is for 2 people sharing a 30 min jet ski and each have 15 min flyboard session and parasailing in tandem
- Extra charges may occur on public holidays
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Gold Coast Jet Ski, Parasail & Flyboard PackageMariners Cove Marina, 18/60-70 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, QLD 4217