Gold Coast Flyboard & Parasail Package
What you need to know
View the Gold Coast from a more aerial perspective in this fantastic water sports package that incorporates a Flyboard and Parasail experience upon the gorgeous Broadwater! In this fantastically priced package for two people, you will have the opportunity to each spend 5 minutes using the newest extreme water sport activity that is taking the world by storm - the Flyboard! Fly above the water taking in the scenic views of the Gold Coast before diving back into the water, viewing the wonderful marine life that call these waterways home! Riding upon a board similar to a skateboard, you'll be attached to a jetski via a hose that propels the board giving you the power to soar, dive and fly!
Also included in the package, the Parasail ride gives you the chance to view the Gold Coast from the air in a calmer fashion! Spending up to an hour on the specially designed parasail boat, you'll make your way to the fly zone before being harnessed up ready for take off! From the air you'll have views that will leave you mesmerised, ranging from the Surfers Paradise skyline, the Q1, WaveBreak and South Stradbroke Island, right through to scenery of Springbrook and Tamborine Mountains!
For a day full of adventure, adrenalin pumping activities and getting soaked, look no further than this great package! Bringing together action with relaxation it works as the perfect day out!
- Package deal for 2 people!
- 5 min flyboard session each with 10-15 min training
- Approx 8 min tandem parasailing in the sky and 45 min duration on the boat
- Whole package is approx 1.5 hours
- All briefings and life jackets included
- Free parking at Seaworld Resort
- Free lockers
- Great Package deal combining a 5 min Flyboard introduction each person and tandem parasail for 2 people to share. Fly high like Iron Man and dive like a dolphin with the newest extreme watersport activity that is taking the world by storm. The Fly Board is similar to a skateboard with bindings attached, which is then attached to a jetski via a 20 metre hose. The thrust from jetski and gives the Fly Board’s propulsion while the hirer controls the direction
- It’s easier than it looks and our friendly and experienced staff will have you up and flying, in most cases in under 10 minutes. Your experience starts with a safety briefing and being kitted out with wetsuit, helmet and lifejacket. You will then learn the basic manoeuvres including taxiing through the water, turning left and right around the instructor and then standing up.! Then Jump on board our specially designed parasailing boat and take your seat
- The tunes will be providing ambience in the background as your deckhand gives you the briefing and outlines the experience while we head out to the fly zone. You will then make your way to the back platform where the deckhand will fit you in the special harness and clip you to the parachute
- When the conditions are perfect the skipper will flick the release and you will be winched at a controlled rate high into the air, beginning your parasailing adventure.
- When the rope is out to 100 metres the skipper will then cruise around the Broadwater, following the thermals and providing you with a truly memorable and magical experience
- From this vantage point you will be parasailing over the beautiful Broadwater and be able to see the Surfers Paradise skyline, the Q1, South Stradbroke and WaveBreak Islands, the Gold Coast Seaway, the mountains of the Gold Coast hinterland including Springbrook and Tamborine Mountains
- Time - Once you have received your voucher, please call the tour operator to confirm your departure time (Tour operator details will be printed on your voucher)
- Gold Coast Watersports is located at Seaworld Resort, Seaworld Drive, Main Beach 4217 QLD until 31 May 2019. Free Parking, please walk through reception to the swimming pool area and we are located in the watersports hut right on the water’s edge
- As of 1 June 2019, Gold Coast Watersports will be located at Mariners Cove Mariner, 18/60-70 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, QLD 4217
- At the completion of purchase, you will need to contact the tour operator to book in a flight time that suits you (Tour Operator details will be printed in your tour voucher)
- We offer an AM and a PM Jet Ski every day, although exact times are not confirmed until after the booking
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes, swimmers, sunscreen, water bottle
- Whole experience is approx 1.5 hours
- Min age required for the activities are 10 years old
- Package valid for 2 people with tandem parasail and 15 min flyboard session
- Extra charges may occur on public holidays
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Gold Coast Flyboard & Parasail PackageMariners Cove Marina, 18/60-70 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, QLD 4217