Mt Tamborine Guided Morning Tour including Morning Tea
What you need to know
Our guides are locals and have extensive knowledge and expertise on the region. Share their favourite places and learn about the Gold Coast Hinterland and it’s unique flora and fauna. View waterfalls cascading into cool mountain streams.
Enjoy a relaxing morning tea of delicious fresh scones, served with jam, cream, tea and coffee. We allow some free time for you to browse the shops along Gallery Walk, Tamborine Mountain’s arts and crafts precinct with locally made items.
Tamborine is starting to build a reputation for its wineries so this tour would not be complete without a wine tasting. Reds, Whites and ports always please and you may like to purchase a bottle to take home.If you're not into wine but enjoy beer you can skip wine tasting and head to Mount Tamborine’s brewery to taste their extensive range of local beers. (wine tasting and beer tasting at your own cost).
Time to stretch the legs as we take you on a fully guided leisurely bush walk to the mountain’s only spring fed waterfall. Discovering the lush subtropical rainforests where we will tell you about the forest’s unique characteristics, how the Aboriginal people gathered food from the forest floor and the animals and birds that call the area home.
The return journey to the Gold Coast provides sweeping views of the coast and surrounding mountain ranges.
- Courtesy Gold Coast Hotel transfers (Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach & Southport)
- Half Day Tamborine Mountain Tour
- Morning Tea
- Guided Rainforest Walk
- Boomerang lessons
- National Park Fees
- 4WD along hillside track with Gold Coast Views
- Morning Tea on Tamborine Mountain with delicious baked goods with tea and coffee
- Spend time in Gallery Walk for local arts and crafts shopping
- Guided Rainforest Walk through Tamborine National Park to the Waterfall
- Boomerang throwing demonstration and lesson
- Panoramic views throughout the tour of the Gold Coast countryside and city skyline
What to Bring
- Water Bottle
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
- Light Jacket or Jumper
- Tours depart daily from 7.30-8.30am depending on hotel location and returns approx 12.30-1.00pm.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Mt Tamborine Guided Morning Tour including Morning Tea41 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217