Evening Rainforest, Waterfall and Glow Worm Guided Tour
What you need to know
Join this Gold Coast glow worm tour for an evening in the rainforest viewing nocturnal wildlife and glow worms in their natural environment! Departing from Gold Coast hotels at 6pm, the tour will take you on an exciting night 4WD through Eucalypt forest for a guided rainforest walk in Tamborine National Park at Curtis Falls. Here you will see wildlife and Glow Worms as you make your way through the rainforest. Following your night time rainforest walk, stop at a local café for a light supper of coffee, tea and cakes. Finish off the evening visiting a secluded lookout to view the Gold Coast skyline and take in some stargazing before returning to your hotel at 10.30pm. Book your Gold Coast evening rainforest adventure online today!
- Courtesy pick up from Central Gold Coast Hotels (Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach and Southport)
- Evening dessert – coffee and cake
- National Park fees
- Full commentary both in the vehicle and on walk
- Dessert at mountain top restaurant. Choice of cakes, topped off with a Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate.
- Guided Rainforest Walk to Curtis Falls in Tamborine National Park to view Nocturnal wildlife and Glow worms
- Australia’s Only Night time 4wding on tracks with Gold Coast Views over the city lights
- Stargazing on our return journey
- No crowds, just you and your guide.
- Umbrellas in all vehicles along with insect repellent should you require.
- All customers receive torches for use in the Rainforest.
- All National Parks permits included
- Tours depart daily from 6.00-6.30pm and return between 10-10.30pm (times can vary depending on the season)
What to Bring
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
- Jacket for the cooler evenings
Evening Rainforest, Waterfall and Glow Worm Guided Tour3078 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217