Evening Rainforest, Waterfall and Glow Worm Guided Tour
What you need to know
Experience an exciting night time tour with stargazing, delicious dessert at a local restaurant and a fully guided rainforest walk to the waterfall. This is a great tour for you to discover the bio-network of a rainforest and to experience nocturnal wildlife spotting.
Following your pickup, we will journey to the peaceful and picturesque Gold Coast hinterland. A local mountain top restaurant awaits us to serve tea, coffee or hot chocolate accompanied by a selection of delicious cakes.
With the knowledge of your guide, discover the lush forests of the Mount Tamborine National Park and spot native nocturnal wildlife. Everyone has a flashlight to light the walkway. At the end of the trail emerges Curtis Falls, a subtropical waterfall and habitat to the stars of the show, the ever fascinating, glow worms.
Throughout the night learn about the ancient rainforest from your expert guide. You’ll love the small group tour that we offer and where we visit is away from the crowds providing a more personalised experience for you.
- Courtesy pick up from Central Gold Coast Hotels (Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach and Southport)
- Evening dessert – coffee and cake
- National Park fees
- Full commentary both in the vehicle and on walk
- Dessert at mountain top restaurant. Choice of cakes, topped off with a Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate.
- Guided Rainforest Walk to Curtis Falls in Tamborine National Park to view Nocturnal wildlife and Glow worms
- Australia’s Only Night time 4wding on tracks with Gold Coast Views over the city lights
- Stargazing on our return journey
- No crowds, just you and your guide.
- Umbrellas in all vehicles along with insect repellent should you require.
- All customers receive torches for use in the Rainforest.
- All National Parks permits included
- Tours depart daily from 6.00-6.30pm and return between 10-10.30pm (times can vary depending on the season)
What to Bring
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
- Jacket for the cooler evenings
Evening Rainforest, Waterfall and Glow Worm Guided Tour41 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217