Tour 3 Evening Rainforest Tour Rainforest, Waterfall and Glow Worm Tour
What you need to know
Looking to fill your evening with fun and adventure with nature. Join Southern Cross for a Nocturnal Rainforest, Waterfall and Glow Worm Tour. Experience exciting night time 4wding, local commentary on nocturnal flora and fauna finished off with Glow Worms in their natural environment alongside secluded National Park Waterfall. Tour includes a visit to a local mountain restaurant for delicious dessert. Your fully guided experience from start to finish is all about getting you into the forest to experience something that many have not. This is more than just a Glow Worm tour; it’s all about seeing the Rainforest come to life at night time. Like all our tours, we offer exclusive venues and luxury 4wds ensuring you’re not lost in the crowd.
- Courtesy pick up from Central Gold Coast Hotels (Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach and Southport)
- Evening dessert – coffee and cake
- National Park fees
- Full commentary both in the vehicle and on walk
- Dessert at mountain top restaurant. Choice of cakes, topped off with a Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate.
- Guided Rainforest Walk to Curtis Falls in Tamborine National Park to view Nocturnal wildlife and Glow worms
- Australia’s Only Night time 4wding on tracks with Gold Coast Views over the city lights
- Stargazing on our return journey
- No crowds, just you and your guide.
- Umbrellas in all vehicles along with insect repellent should you require.
- All customers receive torches for use in the Rainforest.
- All National Parks permits included
- Tours depart daily from 6.00-6.30pm and return between 10-10.30pm (times can vary depending on the season)
What to Bring
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
- Jacket for the cooler evenings
Tour 3 Evening Rainforest Tour Rainforest, Waterfall and Glow Worm Tour3078 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217