Aquaduck + Skypoint Observation Deck & Dining
What you need to know
- 1 hour Aquaduck land and water tour
- Kids who drive the Aquaduck receive a driving certificate
- Please book the $0 infant option if you have an infant travelling with you. All passengers must be counted in the tour due to regulations and passenger number restrictions.
- Single entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck
- Express lift ride only 42.7 Seconds
- Stunning 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast, from the surf to the hinterland and beyond
- Enjoy a relaxed beachside dining experience like no other at Skypoint Bistro + Bar
- Food & Beverage voucher for Skypoint Bistro + Bar ($20 for adults and $15 for children/pensioners)
Breakfast at Skypoint & Aquaduck
Enjoy breakfast at Skypoint from every Saturday and Sunday: 7:30am - 10:30am
Then head over to join an 11.30am Aquaduck Tour (be sure to book)
Lunch at Skypoint & Aquaduck
At 12pm ride up to the 77th floor order a delicious meal and enjoy lunch with a view.
Then head over to experience an afternoon tour with Aquaduck at 3.15pm (be sure to book)
Aquaduck departs daily from Shop 34, Circle on Cavill, Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise
Please meet at the reception desk to check in at least 15 minutes prior to your tour time. You will then be given your boarding passes and a crew member will escort you to the Duck when it arrives
SkyPoint Observation Deck is located on level 77 of the Q1 building, 9 Hamilton Ave, Surfers Paradise
FREE undercover parking is available for visitors via Hamilton Avenue
Public parking is available nearby at Centro Surfers Paradise in Hanlan St or Bruce Bishop car park on Beach Rd
- Please click here to view the Skypoint Bistro + Bar All Day Dining menu
- Skypoint Dining Voucher can be used for breakfast or Lunch - $20 Adults & Seniors and $15 Child
Terms And Conditions
- Present your Aquaduck Combo voucher at Skypoint for entry and your dining voucher.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult/carer who accepts responsibility for their care, safety and conduct
- This combo is not available for children under 3yrs. You can book standalone Aquaduck tickets for young children and infants here. Children under 3yrs receive free entry to Skypoint. All infants must be pre-booked on the Aquaduck
- Please advise at the time of booking if there are any infants travelling. Spots are not guaranteed and the supplier must be advised of any infants travelling
- Experiences can be used on the same day or different days within the same calendar month.
- Aquaduck check in time is 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Minimum of 24hours notice required for reschedules and 48 hours for cancellations. No refunds for late cancellations or ‘no-shows’.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.