Aquaduck and Infinity Combo
What you need to know
Explore the sights of Surfers Paradise with this great value combo that ticks off two attractions that can be done on the same day or spread out over several days. Jump on the Aquaduck in the heart of Surfers Paradise for a 1 hour tour aboard the amphibious duck. Guests will enjoy a fun city tour with an exciting river cruise and kids can even have a turn driving the duck on the water and receive a free Captain Certificate.
The second attraction included in this Gold Coast combo pass is an open-dated ticket to Infinity indoor maze. Gather up your friends and family and step into a surreal and futuristic funhouse that will boggle your mind and test your senses. The immersive experience at Infinity will have you navigating visual and spatial illusions, stunning special effects and is whole a lot of fun for all ages.
How It Works
- Select your Aquaduck tour time at the time of booking. Aquaduck operates 7 days a week with up to 8 tours per day
- Infinity is an open dated ticket
- 1 Hour Aquaduck tour
- Entry to INFINITY
- Amphibious ‘Aquaduck’ combines an informative city-tour with an exciting river cruise, taking in the Gold Coast best sights
- Kids can drive the duck on the water and receive a free Captains Certificate to take home
- Infinity attraction is an exciting, hilarious, highly interactive experience with unforgettable impact and maximum “wow” factor – a fantastic funhouse of the future!
- Immerse yourself in a universe of stunning special effects, highly emotion-provoking sound fields, trippy music suited to all ages and spectacular visual and spatial illusions that recede to infinity
- Aquaduck – departs from 47 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise
- Infinity – Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre, Surfers Paradise & Elkhorn Avenue, Surfers Paradise
- INFINITY is not recommended for children under 8 years or for anyone with an unusual fear of darkness
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult/carer who accepts responsibility for their care, safety and conduct
- This combo is not available for children under 4yrs, as they are not permitted to enter Infinity. You can book standalone Aquaduck tickets for young children and infants here. All infant tickets must be pre-booked
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.