Scenic Helicopter Flight Surfcoast - 20 min
See Victoria's southern coastline
Pilot commentary and photo opportunities
Corio Bay, Geelong city and suburbs and the beach from above
20 minute scenic flight
See the start of Great Ocean Road
- Minimum 2 passengers per flight
- Helicopter flight for 20 minutes
- Informative, light hearted commentary
- Headsets provided for your comfort
- Stunning scenic views to last a life time
- Photo opportunities
- Free Parking
- Torquay (Start of the Great Ocean Road)
- Surf beaches
- Point Danger
- Reedy Lake and Lake Conneware
- Bellarine Peninsula
- Geelong city
- Flight time is 20 minutes, all flight times are approximate
- Available Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday 9:30am -5pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your flight for your briefing
- Other days may be available subject to availability on request
- Departing Geelong Waterfront
What To Bring
- Please bring a digital/hard copy of your booking details to cross reference with staff
- Please wear comfortable clothing and foot wear to suit the weather
- Camera for photo opportunities
- Minimum passenger age is 3 years old
- Maximum seat weight is 120kg
- Maximum total passenger weight is 235kg
- If your weights are close to the above limits please contact the experience provider for further clarification
- Itinerary and routes of flight may need to be varied, dependent on weather and operational conditions on the day and flight times are approximate.
- No loose items are permitted in aircraft
- No telescopic selfie sticks allowed around or in the helicopter
- Once you have a confirmed booking you can reschedule your booking up to 7 days before your experience with a $50 rescheduling fee.
- All rescheduling must be in writing by email to experience provider.
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- If you reschedule a booking, the $50 fee is payable on the day of your flight to your experience provider.
- Any rescheduled flights must be completed within 3 months of the original confirmed date and we suggest that you rebook the new date in at the time of rescheduling.
- Late arrivals may result in you forfeiting your booking
- No shows forfeit their booking and are not entitled to a refund
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Any flight changes are approved at the sole discretion of the experience provider
- All flights can be postponed by the customer up to 72 hrs before the confirmed flight time, the change request must be in writing and a $50 administration fee will be payable on the day of the flight
- A $50 rebooking fee will apply if needing to reschedule
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday camps: 8-9 Jan; 9 Jan; 10-11 Jan; 19 Jan 2024
Take your family on a stunning adventure to Erskine Falls on the Great Ocean Road. Enjoy the views, outdoor activities, and a fun hike with the kids.
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
A great way to see the constantly changing and beautiful shoreline around the Peninsula which is best viewed from the air.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!