Darwin Harbour Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise
Fresh local seafood
Amazing sunset views
Sightseeing and dining combined
2.5 hour Darwin Harbour Cruise
Indulge in a dinner buffet
- 2.5 hour Darwin Harbour Cruise
- Territory-style buffet dinner
- Aboard Air-conditioned main deck.
- Access to Sun Deck
- Hotel transfers
- Best value for money dinner cruise in Darwin
- Delicious Territory Style dinner buffet with Australian Seafood and local produce
- Great commentary
- Great way to get a bird's eye view of the famous Darwin sunset
- Cruises depart daily from the Stokes Hill Wharf at 6pm and return at 8:30pm. Boarding commences at 5.30pm
- Cruises depart from February to December
- Seafood on the rocks including chilled North Australian Prawns, freshly shucked SA oysters & pickled baby octopus
- Santa Maria BBQ'd Beef Fillet
- Baked Mango Chicken
- Baked Local Reef Fish
- Summer Vegetable Tian
- Crunchy Green Cos Salad - Caesar Style
- Mixed Mesculin Leaf Salad
- Tomato, Local Basil and Feta Salad
- Baby Chat Potato Salad
- Chef Selection of Cakes & Desserts
- (This is a sample menu only and is subject to change without notice)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of tour
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Vessel subject to change without notice
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!