Darwin Harbour Fish and Chips Sunset Cruise
Witness a brilliant sunset as you cruise around Darwin Harbour
Savour a delicious dinner of local, wild caught fish with chips
Keep watch for frolicking dolphins & dugongs as you cruise
Experienced crew deliver real time commentary
Spot numerous sights of interest including HMAS Coonawarra & Cullen Bay
Your local crew will take you to the best vantage point to watch the sunset
Witness a famous Darwin sunset aboard a 1.5-hour twilight cruise along the harbour with delicious fish and chips for dinner from award winning cafe, La Beach. Departing from Stokes Hill Wharf just before sunset, guests will be welcomed aboard and offered a complimentary glass of bubbly, beer or soft drink.
Hold on to your hats as you take off for a scenic cruise to Kitchener Bay offering a unique viewpoint of Darwin city and the Harbour. Next, it’s time to explore Cullen Bay to learn about the history of the town before enjoying fresh, local fish and chips for dinner onboard this Darwin sunset cruise. As you cruise the Darwin Harbour, you'll have a front row seat to the spectacular sunsets the city is known for and may even be joined by the local wildlife. To secure your seat, book online here.
- 1.5 hour sunset cruise
- One serve of fresh local wild caught fish and chips
- Complimentary glass of bubbly, beer or soft drink
- Take home souvenir stubby cooler or wine glass
- Witness a brilliant sunset as you cruise around Darwin Harbour
- Savour a delicious dinner of local, wild caught fish with chips
- Keep watch for frolicking dolphins and dugongs as you cruise
- Experience a real Top End experience with local guides providing live commentary as you cruise
- Cruises depart at 5:30pm and return at 7:15pm
- April to October: Operates daily except Mon & Thurs
- November to March: Operates Wed & Sun
- This experience is 1.5 hours in duration
- Dock 2 Stokes Hill Wharf, Darwin City NT
What To Bring
- Please wear flat shoes or sandals
- Sunscreen and insect repellent are supplied
- Participants must be 18 years and over to consume alcohol; photo ID may be required
- Please advise any special dietary requirements at the time of booking
- This cruise is not suited to children under the age of 3 years
- At times when the tour is fully booked, seating will be allocated to ensure that people traveling together sit together
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!