Darwin Croc And History Explorer Package
Up close and personal view of Australia’s iconic Saltwater Crocodiles at Crocosaurus
Iconic stories of the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) and Bombing of Darwin at RFDS Tourist Facility
Experience the celebrated scenery, landmarks and attractions on the 24-hour Hop On Hop Off pass on the Darwin Double Decker Bus
3 of Darwin's premier attractions with one ticket
- 1 day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass with Darwin Big Bus
- Full day entry to Crocosaurus Cove
- Full day entry to Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) Tourist Facility
- Cage of Death and Big Croc Feed Experience. These options are available for purchase on this website
- 3 of Darwin's premier attractions with one ticket
- Up close and personal view of Australia’s iconic Saltwater Crocodiles at Crocosaurus
- Iconic stories of the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) and Bombing of Darwin at RFDS * Tourist Facility
- 24-hour Hop On Hop Off pass on the Darwin Big Bus
- Crocosaurus Cove: Open daily 9am-5pm
- RFDS & Bombing of Darwin Tourist Facility: Open daily 9:30am-4pm
- Darwin Big Bus: Operating Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays only
- This experience takes place in Darwin City, NT.
- Crocosaurus Cove: 58 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800
- RFDS & Bombing of Darwin Tourist Facility: 45 Stokes Hill Rd, Darwin City NT 0800
- Darwin Big Bus: Corner with, 15 Smith St, Bennett St, Darwin City NT 0800
- All experiences are within walking distance to inner city accommodation
- Please note: Each component of the Croc n History Explorer pass can be used within 30 days of your first experience.
- Each component has varying availability.
Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!