Australia's Frontline WWII Bombing of Darwin Half Day Tour
Embark on a harbour cruise that visits historical sites
Immerse yourself in the history of the Bombing of Darwin
See bunkers and WWII relics at Charles Darwin National Park
Land and sea experience
Visit East Point Military Precinct rich in history
Includes entry to the Defence of Darwin Museum
- Half day experience
- Return transfers from your CBD accommodation
- Local and knowledgeable guides
- Travel in an air-conditioned bus
- Visit to Charles Darwin National Park
- Entry to the Defence of Darwin Museum
- One hour Bombing of Darwin cruise
- Drinking water and sunscreen
- Hear stories of Darwin's front line activity
- Head to Charles Darwin National Park to see bunkers and other WWII relics
- Visit the acclaimed Defence of Darwin museum, East Point Military precinct and the Myilly Point Heritage precinct
- Enjoy a one hour Bombing of Darwin cruise on Darwin Harbour
- Pick-up from CBD hotels between 7.45am - 8am and return between 12.15pm - 12.30pm
- Please advise your preferred pick up location at the time of booking
What To Bring
- Please wear flat shoes or sandals
- Sunscreen and drinking water are supplied
- Minimal walking involved. The visit to the Darwin Military Museum is self guided, so you can walk as much or as little as possible there
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Pack your bags for an adventure! Explore Jim Jim Falls, the tallest waterfall in Kakadu. Monsoon forest hikes, exotic wildlife, great memories & more!
Florence Falls are perfect for swimming & exploring. Experience the beauty of Litchfield National Park with your kids, just a 2-hour drive from Darwin
The full day Wetland Cruise Tour from Darwin includes return hotel transfers, 2.5 hour lunch cruise with an experienced guide.
Be introduced to the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles and some of the largest Saltwater Crocodiles in the world, right in the heart of Darwin.
Discover Katherine’s fascinating underground tropical cave system, the Cutta Cutta Caves on a one hour walking tour packed with interesting commentary.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!