Stanley Day Tour from Burnie, Devonport or Ulverstone
What you need to know
This scenic day tour takes you to Stanley, a quaint coastal fishing village on the North West of Tasmania. Stanley is popular due to its natural beauty, historic charm and of course Stanley's famous geological formation - The Nut. The Nut is a natural volcanic landform over 150m high where tourists can experience spectacular views along the Tasmanian coastline by taking a chairlift right to the top.
The town of Stanley is a busy fishing port and is filled with historic buildings and stone cottages many of which are over 150 years old and you will learn all about the town’s pioneering history. During your day tour to Stanley your expert local guide will also take you from the Bass Highway to visit a little place called Boat Harbour. At this popular destination you will experience the gorgeous panorama of its white sandy beaches and the glistening waters of the Bass Strait.
This fantastic day tour to Stanley includes pick up from your Bernie or Devonport accommodation and a delicious morning tea and runs from 8:30am until 5pm.
- Experienced tour guide
- Pickup/return from your accommodation in Devonport, Ulverstone or Burnie
- Chair lift pass to The Nut
- Morning tea
- Explore Fer Glade - Home of the famous Platypus
- Refreshing morning tea rest at the beautiful Boat Harbour beach
- Stanley, home of the famous rocky outcrop known as the NUT
- Plenty of time to explore the fascinating fishing village
- Climb the NUT or take the chair list
- Picturesque Table Cape - Home of the lovely Tulips
- Visit a waterfall
- Tour starts 8.30am and returns 5.00pm
- Tour departs from your accommodation in Devonport, Ulverstone or Burnie
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Stanley Day Tour from Burnie, Devonport or Ulverstone14 Main St, Ulverstone, TAS 7315