Vichy Rainshower Massage (60 mins)
Full body Vichy rain shower massage
Use of all outdoor pools
Therapeutic total body detox
Decrease muscle fatigue
- 60 minute full body vichy rain shower massage
- Use of all outdoor pools
- Use of all waterslides
- Secure lockers - $3.00 for two hours
- Private Thermal Pool
- A 60 minute Vichy massage combining massage with pressured water spray on our specially developed Hydrowood wet table
- Therapeutic total body detox and facial
- Use of all outdoor thermal pools, freshwater lap pool and waterslides after your massage
- Open daily from 10am to 6pm, every public holiday except Christmas Day when all our facilities are closed
- The Spa at Hanmer Springs, our massage and beauty facility, is open daily from 10am to 6pm
- Located on the corner of Jacks Pass Road & Amuri Avenue. Entrance to the complex is at 42 Amuri Avenue, Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs is 90 minutes drive from Christchurch or Kaikoura or 3 hrs drive from Greymouth
- The Hanmer Connection shuttle service travels to Hanmer Springs from Christchurch on a daily basis, departing Christchurch at 9am. The return trip to Christchurch leaves at 4.30pm
- Car parking is available on the streets surrounding the Thermal Pools. Alternatively you can leave your car at your accommodation as the pools are located within a 5-10 minute easy walk from most accommodation
- There is wheelchair access around the complex including a wheelchair ramp access on one pool and there are aqua chair/lifts available on many of the pools. Accessible changing rooms are available
- A senior must be 65 years or over
- Children under 8 years to be actively supervised at all times by a responsible caregiver
- Children under 5 years must be within arm's reach at all times
- Children 5-7 years must be in visual contact and close enough to give immediate assistance at all times
- A responsible caregiver is defined as someone aged 16 years or older
- Swimsuits available for hire, swimsuits or short $5 plus a $20 refundable deposit (payable on the day)
- The thermal waters are rich in minerals, which help your body repair and rejuvenate
- They increase the flow of oxygen-rich blood throughout the body, nourishing vital organs and tissues
- People have been bathing in our natural thermal waters since 1883
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Once you have received your voucher, please call the operator to confirm your booking time (their contact phone number will be printed on your voucher)
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Grab a ticket to the best wildlife park in New Zealand's West Coast region - the West Coast Wildlife Centre - and see NZ's iconic bird, the Kiwi, up close! Free for kids under 5 years of age.
Swim with Dolphins with Black Cat Cruises in Akaroa near Christchurch. An unforgettable natural encounter with the world's friendliest Hector's Dolphins.
If the Abel Tasman National Park is in your must-see list then a scenic cruise through the region is your ideal trip.
Take a ride on this adventure park chairlift to see beautiful native flora and fauna and panoramic views of Christchurch city, Pacific Ocean and the Alps. Suitable for 4+ years old.
Take a nature cruise around the pristine waters of Akaroa, see the rare, New Zealand Hector’s Dolphin, the world’s smallest dolphin, fur seals and penguins! Free for children under the age of 5 years.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!