Hanmer Springs Spa Revitaliser Package
Relax in sauna or steam suites
Use of all outdoor pools
Feel renewed and re-engergised
Unwind with a back massage
Enjoy an express facial
Treat yourself to a dose of much-needed natural therapy with this thermal pools package at NZ's Hanmer Springs including the Revitaliser treatment! Hanmer Springs is one of New Zealand's premier relaxation destinations, and this spa package treats you to a delicious treatment; combining a back relaxation massage that helps release tension and a refreshing facial, it's the ultimate way to treat both your face, body and mind to some pampering they truly deserve.
In addition, as part of the price you'll also be entitled to full use of all of Hanmer Springs' thermal and freshwater pools once your treatment is done, providing further opportunities for de-stressing and escaping from the world for a time. Book your Hanmer Springs pamper package online today and treat yourself to some delightful indulgence!
- Relax in sauna or steam suites
- Massage of back, neck and shoulders
- Express facial
- Use of all outdoor pools
- Towel hire
- Allow approximately 80 minutes for the experience
- Secure lockers - $3.00 for two hours
- Private Thermal Pool
- Relax in our sauna or steam suites, before drifting off as the soothing hands of your therapist gently ease tension in your back, neck and shoulders
- Finish with an express facial that will have you renewed and re-energised
- Open daily from 10am to 6pm, every public holiday except Christmas Day when all our facilities are closed
- The Spa at Hanmer Springs, our massage and beauty facility, is open daily from 10am to 6pm
- Located on the corner of Jacks Pass Road & Amuri Avenue. Entrance to the complex is at 42 Amuri Avenue, Hanmer Springs
- Hanmer Springs is 90 minutes drive from Christchurch or Kaikoura or 3 hrs drive from Greymouth
- The Hanmer Connection shuttle service travels to Hanmer Springs from Christchurch on a daily basis, departing Christchurch at 9am. The return trip to Christchurch leaves at 4.30pm
- Car parking is available on the streets surrounding the Thermal Pools. Alternatively you can leave your car at your accommodation as the pools are located within a 5-10 minute easy walk from most accommodation
- There is wheelchair access around the complex including a wheelchair ramp access on one pool and there are aqua chair/lifts available on many of the pools. Accessible changing rooms are available
- A senior must be 60 years or over
- Children under 8 years to be actively supervised at all times by a responsible caregiver
- Children under 5 years must be within arm's reach at all times
- Children 5-7 years must be in visual contact and close enough to give immediate assistance at all times
- A responsible caregiver is defined as someone aged 16 years or older
- Swimsuits available for hire, swimsuits or short $5 plus a $20 refundable deposit (payable on the day)
- The thermal waters are rich in minerals, which help your body repair and rejuvenate
- They increase the flow of oxygen-rich blood throughout the body, nourishing vital organs and tissues
- People have been bathing in our natural thermal waters since 1883
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Once you have received your voucher, please call the operator to confirm your booking time (their contact phone number will be printed on your voucher)
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Grab a ticket to the best wildlife park in New Zealand's West Coast region - the West Coast Wildlife Centre - and see NZ's iconic bird, the Kiwi, up close! Free for kids under 5 years of age.
Swim with Dolphins with Black Cat Cruises in Akaroa near Christchurch. An unforgettable natural encounter with the world's friendliest Hector's Dolphins.
Take a nature cruise around the pristine waters of Akaroa, see the rare, New Zealand Hector’s Dolphin, the world’s smallest dolphin, fur seals and penguins! Free for children under the age of 5 years.
If the Abel Tasman National Park is in your must-see list then a scenic cruise through the region is your ideal trip.
Take a ride on this adventure park chairlift to see beautiful native flora and fauna and panoramic views of Christchurch city, Pacific Ocean and the Alps. Suitable for 4+ years old.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!