Akaroa and Dolphin Harbour Cruise Tour from Christchurch
What you need to know
Travel from Christchurch to the beautiful Akaroa region for some outstanding views, then go for a cruise on the harbour to see the area's popular pods of dolphins and much more! Departing at 8:30 in the morning, you'll embark on a scenic drive with your friendly, experienced guides taking in the sights along the way while travelling along a majestic, high-summit route. Dine on a delicious lunch on the waterfront, and board a comfortable, spacious vessel for a cruise on the pristine waters of Akaroa Harbour where you'll get a great combination of fresh air and wonderful views.
Featuring a host of inclusions - such as complimentary accommodation pickups, picnic morning and afternoon teas and a restaurant lunch in Akaroa - you'll have everything you need to get a comprehensive dose of Christchurch and its surrounds that is rich in both scenery and marine life. This Akaroa Harbour cruise and day tour package is not to be missed - book online today!
- Akaroa Harbour cruise
- Mini coach scenic drive with spectacular views
- Delicious picnic morning and afternoon teas
- Restaurant lunch in Akaroa
- Courtesy city hotel / homestay pickup and dropoff
- Fully escorted with informative commentary
- Travel to Akaroa over the beautiful Banks Peninsula, formed following violent eruptions of two ancient volcanoes. The high summit route gives glorious views of Akaroa Harbour, the Canterbury Plains and the distant Southern Alps and the remote bays and farmlands
- Enjoy lunch at the award winning Bully Hayes on the waterfront
- Enjoy the quaint colonial style architecture and wander around the charming 150 year old French harbourside village of Akaroa with it's museum of settlers' history, art and craft shops and studios, cafes and wine bars.
- Travel by deluxe minicoach
- High scenic drive with spectacular views
Times and Departure Location
- Departing Christchurch at 8.15am and returning approximately 5.45pm.
What to Wear
- Check the weather, dress accordingly and if necessary carry extra appropriate clothing. If you think that the clothing you have with you in New Zealand is inadequate/ unsuitable for your tour let us know, at least, the day before departure, so we can lent you some.
What to Bring
- Day Pack (or bag you can carry and have both hands free)
- Sunscreen (high SPF)
- Water bottle
- Lip balm
- Camera with extra card, spare batteries.
- A minimum of 2 people is required to run this tour. Should 1 person be booking, please note you will be on a wait list and the tour will only go ahead should it reach the minimum number requirements.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Akaroa and Dolphin Harbour Cruise Tour from ChristchurchPO Box 12206, Christchurch, NZ 8024