Adrenalin Forest Christchurch
What you need to know
Visit Christchurch's Adrenalin Forest for a great outdoor experience featuring a series of rope bridges, flying foxes, zip lines and much more that's suitable for all ages! Offering six different pathways of increasing skill and challenge levels, you'll be able to pick whichever courses you feel most comfortable facing. After a brief safety training session from your friendly instructors who will ensure you're feeling confident, choose your choice of courses that range anywhere from three to 20 metres high and get out amongst the treetops.
Everyone from children to older adults are welcome at Adrenalin Forest Christchurch, as it's both a wonderful dose of fun plus healthy exercise all at a very reasonable price. Guests are granted plenty of freedom to enjoy themselves, and with a great surrounding environment nestled among the trees, it adds a charming natural element as well! Book online today and get your NZ treetop adventure underway.
- General admission (maximum time allowed is 3 hours)
- Opportunity to do all 7 courses - challenge is by choice and you can go as far or a little as you want.
- Features 7 pathways of progressive difficulty over 2.5 kilometres in length.
- Winter period - 10am - 2pm (last start)
- Summer period - 10am - 2.30pm (last start)
- Open every day except Christmas Day. Once you have received your voucher, please call the operator to confirm your arrival time. (Their contact number will be printed on your voucher)
- Located in Spencer park, opposite the Spencer park campsite. On Marshland road, follow Spencerville, then the campsite signs. We are located 15 to 20 minutes drive North of Christchurch in Spencer park. When you are on Marshland road, follow the Spencer park signs.
What to Wear
- You must be dressed appropriately for physical exercise in an outdoor environment. We recommend tightly fitting footwear which encloses the entire foot. Please tie your long hair back for safety reason.
- Height restrictions 1.45m tall is the minimum size to for the whole course
- 1.3m tall is the minimum size to do the pathway one and two
- You are allowed to do each pathway only once
- 2 adults or 3 children maximum at a time on each platform
Pathway 1 Discovery
- Easy and low, the first pathway is your warm up, 10 challenges less than 3 meters high. Accessible to children 1.30 meters and taller.
Pathway 2 Adventure
- Still easy but a bit higher, 13 challenges less than 7 meters high, the first Indiana jump, the barrels, etc.
Pathway 3 Excitement
- 17 diverse challenges which will begin to require agility, balance. This pathway will begin to be challenging. The most exciting challenges are the balance rope, and the crossed logs.
Pathway 3a Excitement +
- A great introduction to what you can expect from Level 4, offering the chance to explore something different at the level of difficulty as pathway 3. 3a is also the first pathway you will meet the thrill of the COMMANDO FLYING FOX!
Pathway 4 Thrill
- 19 challenges, more strength and agility will be needed, mainly on the commando flying fox, the zigzag rope and the snowboard. This course is certainly the longest to complete.
Pathway 5 Adrenalin
- Up to 26 meters high. At this height the trees begin to move. A long, narrow and steep Nepalese bridge will make you uncomfortable Long and fast flying foxes will be your rewards.
Pathway 6 Adrenalin Max
- Harder, Stronger, Higher! With a colossal rope swing and the home of the enormous 100m flying fox. The Adrenalin Max course really lives up to its name from start to finish. Warning risk of becoming a adrenalin junkie.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher