Canberra 3 in Fun Ticket
What you need to know
With the "3infun" Pass you can see some of Canberra’s top 3 attractions with the one ticket! A 3infun ticket lets you to visit the Australian Institute of Sport, Cockington Green Gardens and Questacon–The National Science and Technology Centre and gives you 3 times the excitement, 3 times the action and 3 times the fun. Whether you want to size yourself up against some of Australia’s elite athletes at the Australian Institute of Sport, venture into the delightful miniature world of Cockington Green Gardens or try your hand at some of the 200 exhibits and experiences at Questacon, 3infun is serious fun for all ages. The 3infun ticket lets you save more than 10% on the usual price. And because once is never enough, 3infun is offering a FREE return visit to one of the participating attractions.
- A 3-In-Fun super ticket gives visitors the chance to see the Australian Institute of Sport, Cockington Green Gardens and Questacon–The National Science and Technology Centre.
- Valid for 14 days
About the Attractions
Australian Institute of Sport
- Location: Leverrier Street, Bruce ACT 2617
- Opening Hours: Open on weekdays from 8.30am - 5pm
- Tour times, 10am, 11:30am, 1pm & 2:30pm
- Challenge yourself at the Australian Institute of Sport. Go on a behind the scenes tour of Australia’s premier elite sporting precinct, including Sportex the interactive sports exhibition. You might even catch some of Australia’s top athletes in training and because every tour is guided by an elite athlete, you can ask plenty of questions
Cockington Green Gardens
- Location: 11 Gold Creek Rd, Nicholls ACT 2913
- Opening Hours: Open daily from 9:30am till 5pm (last entry time 4:15pm, closed Christmas & Boxing Days)
- Family fun in a world of miniature at Cockington Green Gardens, experience one of the most charming and unusual tourist attractions. Venture into the delightful and fascinating display of meticulously crafted miniature buildings featuring more than 30 different countries, set within beautifully landscaped gardens. Then complete your visit by taking a ride on the ever popular Miniature Steam Train.
Questacon–The National Science and Technology Centre
- Location: King Edward Terrace, Canberra ACT 2600
- Opening Hours: Open daily from 9 am till 5 pm. Closed Christmas Day.
- Discover science that leaves you smiling at Questacon! With spectacular science shows and more than 200 interactive exhibits in seven themed galleries, there’s something to appeal to everyone including young scientists in Mini Q—fun for 0–6 year olds. Uncover the mysteries of science and use your imagination as you explore the world around you. Experience an earthquake, photograph your own shadow, see lightning created before your eyes and experience free fall on the six metre vertical slide
Terms and Conditions
- A valid 3 in Fun voucher must be surrended at the first attraction you visit to receive your 3 in Fun ticket.
- Visitors may be required to present photo identification at the attraction entry. Ticket holders who cannot provide sufficient identification may be denied entry
- 3 in Fun tickets (full or partial) are not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash.
- Voucher valid for 14 days from redeeming your ticket.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of first entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Canberra 3 in Fun TicketLeverrier St, Bruce, ACT 2617