Whale Watch Cruises from Cairns
Up to 4 hours free time on Fitzroy Island
Take part in the island activities or just relax
Eco certified - committed to sustainability
90 minute whale watching cruise
Australian owned & operated
Informative cruise led by qualified Marine Biologist
- 45 minute catamaran transfer to Fitzroy Island
- 90 minute whale watching tour
- Up to 4 hours (9am departure) OR up to 2 hours (11am departure) on Fitzroy Island
- Hotel transfers - these are available at an additional cost ($25 from Cairns City or $35 from Northern Beaches). Transfers must be pre-booked directly with the tour supplier and are payable on the day of your tour. Tour supplier's contact details are available on your tour voucher
- Witness the spectacular migration of the majestic Humpback Whales off the coast of Cairns
- Enjoy time on one of Australia’s top ten beaches, Nudey Beach, at the picturesque Fitzroy Island
- Australian owned and operated, spotting whales since 2009
- Activities for all ages and experience levels
- Tours operate every Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tours depart Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at 9am (returns 2.50pm) and 11am (returns 4.50pm)
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure inside the Cairns Reef Fleet terminal
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on an adventure to stunning Josephine Falls in Cairns! Just an hour's drive away, it's the perfect day out: picnic, swimming & fun!
If you're looking for free activities in Cairns, take your family to explore the breathtaking Barron Falls rainforest canopy walk and lookout!
Babinda Boulders Waterfall - Cairns Wet Tropics Attraction in a rainforest with a Swimming hole, picnic area, and spectacular pool walk.
Yorkeys Knob Foreshore Reserve is a must visit, with lots of free kids activities and things to do in Cairns for the whole family.
Stoney Creek Falls is a must visit if you have an adventurous spirit and are looking for fun, free activities in Cairns, QLD for the whole family!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!