Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge Day Tour
What you need to know
Explore two of Tropical North Queensland's most beautiful wonders in this bundled day tour to Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge. With accommodation transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas included in the price, you'll be collected in the morning to begin your adventure into this beautiful part of the region. Journeying into the lush, ancient heart of the Cairns region, the tour will travel north along the Queensland coast passing Port Douglas and other natural highlights including beautiful sights of the reef and vibrant blue waters.
Travelling further along the Cook Highway, your first destination will be Cape Tribulation where you can enjoy spectacular beach views prior to jumping aboard your scenic rainforest cruise boat. Cruising along the Daintree River, this water journey will prove to be both scenic and exciting as the area is inhabited by a range of native Australian wildlife including crocodiles, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled!
While on board, you'll be treated to informative commentary about the region while scouring the waters and banks for the large crocodiles that live here. Come the conclusion of the cruise, you'll be led on an exciting bush walk through the Mossman Gorge National Park before reaching Mossman Gorge itself. Here you will be given ample time to explore the area surrounding the gorge and go for a dip (if it's not too cold). From here, you will begin the return journey back to your accommodation with arrivals scheduled between 5:15pm and 6:30pm depending on where you are staying.
For a comprehensive and great value rainforest tour adventure, book this Cape Tribulation and Daintree National Park Day tour online today.
- Full day Cape Tribulation & Mossman Gorge day tour
- 1 hour Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
- Guided walk through Mossman Gorge National Park
- Return transfers from your Cairns, Northern Beaches or Port Douglas Hotel
- Lunch at Cape Tribulation Beach House and entry to Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas (please choose this option at time of booking if these options are required)
- Coastal Drive from Cairns to Port Douglas
- Port Douglas (Free time in Port Douglas is included in the Starter Pack only)
- Mossman Gorge
- Alexandria Lookout
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
- Rex Lookout
- Lunch at Cape Tribulation Beach House (optional upgrade)
- Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas (optional upgrade)
Hotel Pick Up
- Courtesy hotel transfers are provided for this tour/activity. Please select your hotel or pick up location from the list above to ensure you are picked up at the correct location. If you are yet to arrange a hotel, or your hotel or pick up location is not listed, select the "To be advised" option from the list above, and you will need to contact the local tour operator prior to the travel date to confirm a pick up location and time. Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation voucher with the contact details of the local supplier for this tour/activity
- Tours depart daily from Cairns at 7am, Nth Beaches at 7.30am and Port Douglas at 8.30am (or earlier from your hotel). Tours return to Cairns at 6.30pm, Nth Beaches at 6pm and Port Douglas at 5.15pm
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Water bottle
- Hotel pick up information is required to confirm the booking
- Itineraries may be subject to change due to weather and road conditions
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge Day Tour1 Spence St, Cairns, QLD 4870