Cairns Bungy Jumping
What you need to know
Are you ready for one of the most essential Cairns adrenaline experiences available? This Cairns bungy jumping thrill is one of the iconic rushes in Australia for adrenaline junkies, and offers 16 different jump styles as you plummet from the 50m high bungee tower towards the awaiting tropical ground below! Join your friendly and supportive hosts and ascend to the top of the tower - where you'll have spectacular views over the rainforest and out to the Great Barrier Reef as your heart begins to pump - then on the count of three, launch yourself from the top to the awaiting ground below as gravity takes effect and you feel more alive than ever before.
Bungy jumping is a true bucket list item for anyone who enjoys a rush, and there are few better places to take the plunge than in Cairns. If you're looking for the ultimate rush that Tropical North Queensland has to offer outside of the water, then bungee jumping may just be for you - so swallow your fears and book a bungee adventure in at the original home of bungee jumping in Cairns online today!
- 1 Bungy Jump
- Exclusive Bungy Jumpers ONLY T-Shirt
- Bungy Jump Certificate
- Return transfers Cairns and Northern Beaches
EXCLUSIVE Bonus Extras
- Do a 2nd Bungy Jump for just $25!
- 10% off any AJ Hackett Merchandise
- Buy 2 AJ Coolers and receive a 3rd Cooler FREE!
- Buy 1 drink from the gravity bar and get 1 FREE!
- Photos and videos available for purchase on the day of your jump
- Port Douglas hotel transfers available for $40pp return. Transfers must be pre-booked and can be arranged once your booking is completed (contact details will be supplied on your confirmation voucher)
- 50 metre Bungy Tower
- Over 16 different jump styles
- Views of Cairns and out to the Great Barrier Reef
- Highest viewing platform in Cairns
- FREE Bungy Jumpers T-Shirt
- FREE Bungy Jump Certificate
- EXCLUSIVE bonus extras saving you money at the Bungy Jump site
Bungy Jump Times
- Jumps operate daily between 10am and 5pm (closed Christmas Day). Please choose your preferred bungy jump time at time of purchase
- FREE return transfers operate daily from Cairns at 9am, 11am and 1pm and Cairns Northern Beaches at 9.55am and 11.55am. Transfers must be pre-booked and can be arranged once your booking is completed (contact details will be supplied on your confirmation voucher)
- Children under the age of 7 are unable to use provided transfer
- AJ Hackett is located at the end of McGregor Rd, Smithfield, only a 20 minute drive north along the Captain Cook Hwy, from Cairns City
- Minimum jump age is 10 years old
- Minimum jump weight is 45kgs (if you are over 35kgs you may be able to do a tandem jump)
- Any medical conditions must be advised
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your bungy jump time at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Return transfers must be pre-booked the day prior to your jump (contact details will be supplied on your confirmation voucher)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Cairns Bungy JumpingAJ Hackett, McGregor Rd, Smithfield, QLD 4878