Horse Riding Byron Bay Pony Ride
What you need to know
Let the kids get a taste of horse riding with one of these fun-filled pony rides in Byron Bay that are available for children as young as 2 years of age! Parents are welcome to participate to help calm their younger kids' nerves and help them get acclimated to being on horseback as they are lead around at a calm yet enjoyable pace - the little ones are sure to come away with the horse as their new best friend.
There are two options available; the 1.5 hour Kids Saddle Club that runs every Saturday and divides kids into beginner, intermediate and advanced levels, or the 30 minute lesson with a handler for small children. Pony rides are the perfect introduction for kids to get a feel for horses and horse riding in general, so if you'd like to give your child a great and memorable experience to kick off their love of all-things-horsey, then book a Byron Bay pony ride online today!
KIDS SADDLE CLUB is a group class which runs for 1hour 30 minutes on Saturdays. Groups are divided into beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Bookings are necessary.
Kids learn about horse management, how to groom, saddle, bridle, and other tips from experienced and passionate instructos. Kids Saddle Club also teaches riders skills in riding techniques, basic dressage and eventually jumping.
Ramona is a grade 1 general coach, accredited by the Equestrian Federation of Australia.
PONY RIDES - (with handler) 30 mins. Pony rides are available for small children. We cater for children as young as 2 years of age.
What to Bring
- You will need long pants and boots on all rides and don't forget your boardies and towel if you are horse surfing. All rides are fully supervised.
946 Friday Hut Road, Bangalow, NSW
Equestrian Centre nestled in the hills of Bangalow, just 15 minutes west of Byron Bay.
Make your way to Bangalow.
Follow road to Lismore (approximately 10 mins by car).
Turn left into Friday Hut Rd (2nd driveway on right).
- We cater for all standards of riders – beginners, nervous adults and children are our specialty
- Maximum weight limit 110kg
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction. (Only if they accept mobile vouchers put this)
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Horse Riding Byron Bay Pony Ride946 Friday Hut Rd, Byron Bay, NSW 2479