Hinterland Magic and Glow Worm Experience Byron Bay
Explore the UNESCO listed Gondwana Rainforests of Australia
Swim from October to April
Optional healing activity in nature
Be amazed by the glow-worms
- Guided tour
- Vegan dinner
- National Park fees
- Glow-worm Experience
- Waterfalls & Rainforest
- Sustainable Communities & Temples
- Conscious talks & Sacred music
- Tours depart daily at 2pm and return approximately 8pm
- 80 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481. Please wait in front of Byron Visitor Information Centre
- Taste a light dinner with organic vegan food from Fundies Byron
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable covered shoes
- Warm clothes for nighttime experiences in the forest
- Water bottle
- Small bag or backpack to carry your belonging
- Full refund in case of extreme weather
- Weather updates given by 11 a.m. on the day of the tour
- Departure is subject to a minimum of 4 guests booked on the day
- Maximum waiting time at pick up location is 10 minutes
- Please be aware of Day Light Saving change if you are coming from QLD
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of purchase
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday program: 21 Dec - 25 Jan 2024. Safer Drivers Program: 02 Dec, 16 Dec, 04 Jan, 20 Jan, 23 Jan 2024
Indulge in local produce and coffee as you relax, breathing in the Hinterland views, while the children play through this mystical wonderland.
Enjoy a leisurely guided kayak tour along the Brunswick River in New South Wales taking in the beautiful scenery and wildlife with FREE picnic included!
Let the kids get a taste of horse riding with one of these fun-filled pony rides in Byron Bay that is available for children as young as 2 years of age!
Feel the adrenaline rush of an epic freefall as you travel at 200km/h back to earth with this awesome weekend Byron Bay skydiving experience up to 15,000ft! Suitable for 16+ year olds.
Enjoy a sunrise hot air balloon ride in Byron Bay floating with magnificent ocean and hinterland views. Conclude with a delicious gourmet breakfast.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!