Cygnet Bay and Sea Safari Full Day Tour
Morning tea at Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community
Sacred Heart Church Pearl Shell Altar
Introduction to Pearling at Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
Sea Safari on Giant Tides Cruise or Kimberley Island Explorer
Delightful lunch at Cygnet Bay restaurant
Cruise through Sunday Island group of the Buccaneer Archipelago
Departing Broome, board the custom built 4WD tour truck and begin your scenic journey up north, travelling up to your first stop, the Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community. Here you will be treated to a delicious morning tea and a visit to the Sacred heart Church. Next, continue your adventure at the Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm for a guided tour of the farm and a deep dive into the history and cultivation of some of the world's finest pearls. Indulge in a delicious lunch at Cygnet Bay’s licensed restaurant, with stunning views of King Sound and its turquoise water.
Next up, it is time to board the Giant Tides Cruise or the Kimberley Island Explorer - depending on the tides of the day. Cruising through the island group of the Buccaneer Archipelago, feel the power of the massive whirlpools and standing waves below while your experienced guide provides you with fascinating insights into this extreme tropical environment. Disembark and begin your journey back home, arriving in Broome around 6:30pm.
- Hotel transfers
- Experienced Guide
- Community Entry Permits
- Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community Church Visit
- Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm Tour
- Travel in comfortable 4WD & high-speed vessel
- Sea Safari: Giant Tides Cruise or Kimberley Island Explorer (depending on the tide)
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Option to fly back to Broome (4WD/Fly) arriving back approximately two hours earlier than if 4WDriving back (if you wish to book this option please select it at time of booking)
- Tours depart Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from July to October at approximately 6:00am and return at approximately 6.30pm
- Departs April-October: Daily, except Saturdays
- Departs June, July & August: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays
- Please allow approximately 12 hours for this experience
- This experience takes place from Broome to the Dampier Peninsula, in North Western WA
- Tours depart from key resorts, hotels, or caravan parks throughout Broome is between 6-6.30am (please specify your pick up location at the time of booking)
What To Bring
- Broad-brimmed hat with sun visor
- Personal water bottle
- Maximum number of passengers for this tour is 24
- Due to the condition of the Cape Leveque Road, this tour may not be suitable for pregnant women or travellers with back problems
- If you cancel your booking, cancellation fees will apply
- A cancellation will only be effective when the provider receives written confirmation of the cancellation
- If you cancel a trip: between 15 and 30 days prior to departure, the provider will retain the deposit; between 4 and 14 days prior to departure, the provider will retain 50% of the total booking cost; 72 hours or less prior to departure, the provider will retain 100% paid by you in connection with the booking
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of purchase
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Join Marine Biologists on an unforgettable sunset eco cruise along Broome’s coastline to view Snubfin dolphins, turtles and more in Roebuck Bay.
Explore the breathtaking landscapes of the Dampier Peninsula with this fully guided day tour from Broome. Tour includes morning tea and lunch.
Touch rare pearls and artefacts, taste pearl meat and learn the 150 year history of pearling in Broome on this 1.5 hour Luggers Tour of Willie Creek Pearls!
Heading east from Broome, spend the day exploring the incredible Windjana Gorge in all it's natural beauty and discover Tunnel Creek's amazing cave system.
Discover the highlights of Broome on this half day tour, immersing yourself in history and culture. Finish off the tour watching the sunset on Cable Beach.
Visit Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park to witness the famous daily crocodile feeding exhibition with park entry and return transfers from Broome included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!