Tangalooma Island Resort Day Tour including Desert Safari and Dolphin Feeding
What you need to know
A magical day out, discover this tropical island escape only 75 minutes from Brisbane. A winning combination of crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches and untouched national parks; Tangalooma on Moreton Island is a pristine wonderland waiting to be explored. You will delight as wild dolphins swim into shore at dusk for hand feeding making this an unforgettable experience.
While on the island you'll also be able to enjoy a range of activities and attractions including more than 40 free activities available at the resort and a four-wheel-drive desert safari with sand tobogganing. Tours depart daily at 8.45am and return around 8.30pm.
- Admission to the nightly dolphin feeding program
- Complimentary dolphin feeding photo (digital copy)
- Return coach transfers from major Brisbane hotels or Brisbane Transit centre
- Return boat cruise across Moreton Bay marine park
- Access to the day lounge
- Use of Resort facilities including 2 swimming pools, restaurants and bars
- 1 standard beverage on the launch transfer
- Island lunch voucher ($20 per adult, $15 per child)
- ‘Discover the World of Dolphins’ Presentation at the Marine Education Centre
- Your choice of island based Eco Ranger experiences
- Includes a choice of Desert Safari Tour, Marine Discovery Cruise, The Wrecks Snorkelling Tour or a Jet Boat Tour
- Desert Safari Tour thrilling 4WD bus tour and sand tobogganing, reaching speeds of up to 40km per hour
- Marine Discovery Cruise journey along the coastline in search of dolphins, dugongs, green sea turtles, sea cucumbers, rays and more
- Snorkelling Tour 1.5 hour guided tour to The Wrecks one of Australia’s best snorkelling locations which is home to a large variety of different species of reef fish, coral formations and marine life Minimum 6 years to participate.
- Jet Boat Tour 45 minute adrenaline adventure. The Aussie Jet Boat departs from the beach and performs manoeuvres such as tail slides, figure 8s, wave jumps and 360 degree spins
- Feed wild dolphins!
- Expert guides
- Tangalooma Island Resort has a number of activities to keep you amused
- Crystal clear waters
- White sandy beaches
- Untouched National Parks
- Dolphins are wild animals, no refund is given if they do not appear, or if feeding is canceled due to inclement weather
- The Wrecks Snorkelling Tour is a minimum 6 years to participate
- Jet Boat Tour is a minimum age of 8 years and 120cm to participate
- Tours depart from selected Brisbane hotels every day (except Saturdays), at 7 approximately 7.45am and return at approximately 9.30pm
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Tangalooma Island Resort Day Tour including Desert Safari and Dolphin FeedingRoma Street, Brisbane, QLD 4500