Mustang or Camaro V8 Supercar Experience - 5 Lap Drive
What you need to know
Be among the first to drive the Generation 3 Mustang of Camero on this thrilling five Lap V8 driving experience at the Queensland Raceway in Brisbane. Taking place in Willowbank, drivers will begin the day with a pre-driving tuition. Get to know the unique race track and learn about braking, cornering and overtaking for a successful drive. Next, it’s time to get ready for your five lap V8 drive by gearing up in a race suit and helmet and getting behind the wheel of the car.
Set the heart aflutter from the moment you turn over the engine and hear the roar of the exhaust racing out of pit lane gunning down the straights. Drivers will have in-car instruction from a professional driver to help push their driving skills and the Mustang or Camero to the absolute limit while ensuring everyone is kept safe. Family and friends are welcome to come along and join in on the excitement from the special spectator zone.
- 5 laps around Queensland Raceway
- In-car instruction from a professional race car driver
- Use of race suit, helmet, V8 race car
- Pre-drive tuition
- Photo certificate
- Be among the first to experience the purpose-built Generation-3 Mustang or Camaro Race cars
- Feel the thrill of driving a V8 race car on a famous race track as you take on 5 laps
- Enjoy in-car instruction from professional race car drivers
- Please allow 2-3 hours for this experience, including the briefing and driving.
- This experience takes place at Queensland Raceway at 133 Champions Way, Willowbank, QLD 4306.
What To Bring
- Wear comfortable clothing as the race suit will need to go over any clothing you choose to wear. Fully enclosed, flat-soled shoes, long sleeves and long pants are required (normal runners are fine).
- As part of the COVID safe plan, Balaclavas are required. Can be purchased on the day for $10. Long sleeves and long pants are also required
- Participants must be at least 18 years and hold your Learner's Licence with a minimum 50 hours log booked
- Participants need to be within the maximum height of 194cm and minimum height of 135cm with maximum weight below 120kg
- Cars are manual however no prior experience of driving a manual-transmission vehicle is required
- Participants who arrive on the day of their experience and do not adhere to these guidelines will forfeit their experience
- You will be required to sign an indemnity form prior to participating in the experience
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian on the day
- A current photo ID for both the passenger (student ID) and parent will need to be shown along with proof of guardianship, ie Medicare card
- If you normally wear spectacles, it is essential that they are soft frames and face fitting to ensure that they fit inside the helmet. Contact lenses are not a preferred option as they often become dislodged
- A video of your experience is available for an additional fee (around $50), payable directly to the supplier
- If you have a concern with respect to health issues, especially shortness of breath, it is recommended that you seek professional advice from your family doctor before commencing this experience
- Your briefing will be held in a group of approximately 20-25 people
- Spectators will love watching the high-speed action from the pitlane, so remember to bring them along!
- The drive may be interrupted or cancelled due to inclement weather as driving at high speed on a wet track can be dangerous. Please contact the supplier to confirm the status of the day. In the case of your drive being cancelled due to weather, your experience will be rescheduled
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.