Laneways and Cafe Tour
Three hour culinary walking tour
Drink some of the best coffee in Brisbane
Knowledgable and informative guide
Small group tour
Centrally located departure
Visit delicious cafes and restaurant
Go on an adventure to find the best tasting coffee and the coolest laneway bars on this 3 hour Brisbane Laneways and Cafes walking tour. This cosmopolitan city has a thriving dining and cafe scene with over 1500 cafes and counting. Discover some of the best places to get your coffee fix with a tasting tour at off the beaten track local cafes and laneways. Meet baristas, learn about Australian grown coffee, tea, chai latte, iced chocolate and try some tasty bites. Your friendly local guide will fill you in on the best places to dine out and drink at trendy local bars and see street art on your travels.
The Brisbane Laneways and Cafes walking tour departs from the Queen Street Mall Visitor Information Centre on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 1.30pm. If you love good food and coffee, this tour is the best way to get a locals perspective. Book your spot on this popular walking tour online here!
- Embark on a three hour culinary walking tour visiting Brisbane's most delicious cafes and restaurants
- Drink the best coffee is never on the Main Street Brisbane
- Stop at trailed, tested and carefully selected laneway cafes
- Chat with your passionate barista, learn about Australian grown coffee and of course, enjoy some coffee and tasty little bites
* Hotel transfers
- Tours depart Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 1:30pm
- Tour concludes at 4.30pm
- Three hour walking tour
- Queen Street Mall, outside of the Visitor Information Centre
- Tour concludes at a laneway cafe or bar
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- This walking tour requires a moderate level of fitness
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 people. If you would like to book as a single traveler please contact our friendly reservations team to discuss 1300 935 532
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
6-Week School Holiday Camp: Enrol by 09 Dec 2023 ($278); All-day Family Pass ($29); 2-Week Climbing Pass ($29)
Summer school holiday program: every Mon-Fri
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Try brand new School Holiday Camps this summer!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Summer School Holiday Camp: 15-19 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!