Gold Coast Hinterland Tour from Brisbane
What you need to know
Explore the gorgeous Gold Coast Hinterland with this great value day tour from Brisbane. With a comfortable coach, you'll travel into the Hinterland to explore some of the local highlights including the iconic O'Reilly's Guesthouse, Lamington National Park, Tamborine Mountain, Canungra Valley and the scenic Tree Top Walk.
With entry into all of the sights included, the only thing you'll have to bring or purchase is morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Tours depart from Brisbane around 8.15am for a 6.15pm return. You can meet the tour group at the departure point or alternatively, you can take advantage of the accommodation transfers which will be confirmed upon booking.
This is a great way to explore the beautifully scenic region of the Gold Coast Hinterland and with an organised tour you won't have to worry about a thing! If visiting Queensland, the Gold Coast Hinterland is a must-see with its flourishing flora and fauna and incredible scenery, making it a trip away from the city towards nature that you will cherish.
- Return coach transfers
- Tree Top Walk
- Gallery Walk retail precinct
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Iconic O'Reilly's Guesthouse
- Cool, quiet rainforest of Lamington National Park
- Spectacular panoramic views to the McPherson Ranges
- Tamborine Mountain
- Canungra Valley
- Climbing 1000 metres through the rainforest to the scenic Tree Top Walk
- Departs daily from selected Brisbane hotels at approximately 7.45am and returns at approximately 6pm
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Gold Coast Hinterland Tour from BrisbaneLevel 3, Brisbane Transit Centre, Roma St, Brisbane, QLD 4000