Brisbane Day Segway Tour - 2 hours
Breathtaking routes of Brisbane City
Small tour groups
One on one Segway training
Lots of photos and videos are taken
Great tour guides
Travel 20kms on a segway!
If you're a Brisbane native or just visiting the city for the weekend, make the most of it with the 2 Hour Kangaroo Segway Joy Ride Tour! This roughly 20 kilometre-long Segway tour departs twice daily at 8:45 am or 9:15 am and will take you past the most iconic and beautiful spots in all of Brisbane. Glide past the Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Southbank Parklands, the Wheel of Brisbane, the Gallery of Modern Art, but also the City Botanical Gardens, the Story Bridge, Southbank Beach - and much more!
Remember to bring your camera, a good pair of exercise shoes, and a great sense of humour - because there will be optimal chances for great photos and a few laughs! Give your loved one a new and exciting way to experience the sunny city of Brisbane on the i2 Segway, the 'sports car of all Segways'!
- 2hr Segway Tour after 30min of on-Segway training/instructions
- Small tour groups
- One on one segway training
- Breathtaking routes around Brisbane
- Great tour guides
- All safety gear is provided
- See great attractions such as Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Southbank Beach, The City Botanical Gardens and much more!
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
- Small tour groups
- Great tour guides
- The City Botanical Gardens
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Southbank Parklands
- Goodwill Bridge
- Eagle Street Pier
- The Wheel of Brisbane
- Brisbane River
- Story Bridge
- City Hall
- Southbank Beach
- State Library of Queensland
- King George Square
- Roma Street Parklands
- 10km segway tour!
- This tour departs daily at 9am and 9.15am from Shed 202, Kennards Self Storage, 52 Bank Street, West End 4101, Brisbane
- All participants must be from 12 years or older
- Over 40kgs and under 120kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk
- This activity is not recommended for some guests age 70 and up with mobility issues
- Helmets are provided and required
- No one will be able to participate if they do no have enclosed footwear
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the thrill of bouldering with unlimited climbing at Wall Walkers' Boulder Camp. Plus, level up your skills by joining their Term Climbing Classes.
School Holiday Activities (OSHC Sessions): 9am / 11am / 1pm daily; 1-Hour Pass ($16) / 2-Hour Pass ($24)
BOUNCE After Dark: 22 March 2024. Book today!
School Holiday Camps: 01 - 12 April 2024. Book today!
From archery to canoeing, PGL winter/summer camp near Brisbane / Gold Coast has all of the most fun school holiday activities for 8 - 14 year olds.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.