Bay of Islands Parasailing
What you need to know
Discover the beauty of the Bay of Islands a little differently with a 1,300Ft Parasail experience! Famed for being New Zealand's highest parasail, passengers will be spoilt with uninterrupted views of this magical part of NZ. Sit back and enjoy the serenity of your parasailing experience on your own, or share this experience with up to two others as you leisurely float above the water. Take in the beauty of the spectacularly blue waters, unique rock formations, and more than 140 subtropical islands each overflowing with lush greenery. At your request, you can even opt to have your legs touched down into the water to really make this experience that much more memorable!
Lasting for approximately an hour, you will take off and land on the back deck of a world leading purpose built parasail boat with the assistance of experienced operators and crew, ensuring a very smooth experience from start to finish. With all safety equipment included, all you have to do is wear your bathing suit, pack some comfortable clothing (New Zealand does get quite cold in the cooler months, check weather reports before your tour date to see whether warm clothing such as jumpers will be required), and your camera to ensure you never forget this awesome adventure! If you would rather sit back and enjoy the experience, photo and video packages are available on the day.
Whether you're a holiday maker or even a local wanting to discover the magnificent Bay of Islands, this Flying Kiwi Parasailing adventure will showcase to you the very best of this area. Book your experience today and prepare for fun and adventure coupled with stunning scenery to create the ultimate water experience!
- 1,300Ft Parasail
- Single, Tandem or Triple
- Hotel transfers
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Bay of Islands at 1,300Ft of towline
- New Zealand's highest parasail
- Take off and landings are very smooth from the back deck of the Parasail boat and a choice of single, tandem or triple flights are available
- Qualified skippers and crew!
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing (Keep in mind it does get cooler on the water)
- Bathing suit
- Subject to availability, 11.00am-12.30pm, 12.30pm-2.00pm, 2.00pm-3.30pm or 3.30-5.00pm
- Duration of the tour is approximately 1 hour
- Further availability time slots are available, please contact our friendly reservations team on 1300 935 532 to discuss
- The weight range is between 60 and 250 kilos
- The wind is very changeable in the Bay of Islands therefore we cannot guarantee weights until the time of flights
- Digital photo and video packages are available on the day
- All take off and landings are done from the back of our world leading purpose built Parasail boat. At your request you may have your legs touched down into the water
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Bay of Islands Parasailing69 Marsden Rd, Paihia, NZ 0200