Taupo Bungy Jumping Experience
Taupo bungy jumping experience
Located in the scenic Waikato River Valley
The highest water touch bungy in NZ
Get wet or stay dry... all up to you
47metres above the crystal clear waters of the Waikato River
A scenic walking track, from the bungy jetty back to the office
- Taupo bungy jumping experience
- Complimentary pick-ups and drop-offs
- One of the most scenic bungy sites in New Zealand
- Located in the Waikato River Valley upstream of the world renowned Huka Falls
- The unique cantilever platform projects out from the clifftop, 47metres above the crystal clear waters of the Waikato River below
- The highest water touch bungy in New Zealand
- Get wet or stay dry... all up to you
- An extensive jump menu, with options for both solo and tandem jumps
- A scenic walking track, from the bungy jetty back to the office, provides convenient return access for the jumper after completing their jump
- Open Friday - Tuesday from 9:30am - 4.00pm (winter) or 9.30am - 5.00pm (summer). Currently closed Wednesday/Thursday
- During the busy period (over summer), it's suggested you come in as early as possible to avoid disappointment
- We recommend that groups of 5 or more, book at least 24hrs in advance (The operator contact details will be printed on your voucher)
- The whole experience, from registration to watching your jump or extreme swing video on-screen, is roughly 20 – 30 minutes. However, this time is dependent on how busy the site is. Our customers arrive on-site, proceed with registration and payment and then join the queue on the platform
- Minimum Weight Bungy = 35kg (77lbs)
- Maximum Weight = 150kgs (330lbs) per person. For tandem bungy jumps, maximum combined weight of 180kgs (393lbs) and must not be more than 30kgs (66lbs) difference between tandem jumpers.
- Minimum Age = 10 years old. If aged between 10 and 14 years, a parent or guardian’s signature is required
- Maximum Age = None. So long as you are fit and healthy, there is no limit. To date, our oldest bungy jumper is 90 years old
- All participants must fit the appropriate safety harness in order to perform activity
- The operator need to know of any medical conditions and/or injuries that could make the ride less enjoyable or unsafe for you. These include: High Blood Pressure; Epilepsy; Asthma; Heart Conditions; Head Injuries; Pregnancy; Back Injuries; Artificial Limbs; Previous Dislocations; or any Neurological Disorders. Please keep in mind, that if you choose not to jump/swing, your ticket cannot be refunded or transferred
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Puzzling World is a unique & award-winning Wanaka attraction, specialising in puzzles, optical illusions and mega mazes since 1973.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!