SEA LIFE Kelly Tarltons Aquarium General Admission
What you need to know
SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium in Auckland offers a unique Southern Oceans experience in New Zealand. The walk-through Antarctic Ice Adventure is home to the world’s largest sub-Antarctic penguin colony display and allows visitors to get closer than ever before to these magnificent sub-Antarctic creatures.
Learn about how we rescue and rehabilitate injured turtles at our Turtle Bay and Turtle Rescue interactive zone.
Experience the view under the water in the world’s first curved aquarium tunnel, home to New Zealand’s largest collection of sharks. You can also see displays of various artefacts that Kelly Tarlton the man found while exploring different shipwrecks around the world. SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium boasts unique attractions including world’s only display of Spiny Sea Dragons and the world’s biggest species of stingray. The Rockpool Experience allows visitors to touch different types of starfish and, with the animal-themed quiz trail this truly is an interactive day out.
Add it all up and SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium is a great day out full of marine fun for families and individuals alike – so grab a ticket online today!
- General Admission to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium
- Animal Adventure Experiences
- Food and beverages
- The world's largest sub-Antarctic penguin colony
- New Zealand's largest collection of Sharks in the first underwater tunnel
- The worlds' largest species of stingrays
- New Zealand's rocky shore and tropical species await you in the Fish Gallery
- Seahorse Kingdom with the world's only display of Spiny Sea Dragon
- New zone dedicated to our rescued Turtles
Opening Times and Location
- Daily from 9.30am to 5pm. (Last entries at 4.00pm). Operating hours are subject to change without notice
- Coming from the Southern, Northern, or Western motorway, take the Port exit and follow the road until reaching a T-intersection (ports of Auckland will be directly in front)
- Turn right onto Tamaki Drive. SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium is located on the right-hand side of the road (across the road from Okahu function centre)
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or over)
- Free carparking is available in the SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium carpark and on Tamaki Drive
Free Shuttle Service
- SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium operates a FREE shuttle service 7 days a week from downtown Auckland
- The shuttle runs every hour from 9.30am to 3.30pm
- Public buses departs from Britomart Bus Interchange at Commerce Street/Custom Street (Stop 1323) every 15mins, 7 days a week.
- Allow 20-25 mins. Prices are from $5.50per adult (subject to change)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
SEA LIFE Kelly Tarltons Aquarium General Admission23 Tamaki Dve, Auckland, NTH 2013