Cathedral Cove Kayaking Tour
What you need to know
Explore the stunning waters of New Zealand's Cathedral Cove on the Coromandel Peninsula with this 3+ hour kayaking tour and witness its beauty firsthand. Widely regarded as one of NZ's most beautiful spots, on this tour you'll join your friendly and knowledgeable kayaking guides for a journey through the waters of the Te Whanganui-a-Hei Marine Reserve - an area renowned for its pristine, wildlife-rich waters. Travelling aboard your stable ocean kayak, you'll pass through majestic sea caves and gaze down into the crystal-clear sea with the chance to view an array of marine life such as dolphins, seals, and numerous fish of varying bright colours.
Encounter pristine, white beaches, dramatic cliff faces and more before landing at the iconic Cathedral Cove itself where you'll be able to relax on the beach and enjoy a complimentary freshly-prepared hot beverage (cappucino / hot chocolate) to cap off the journey. With a choice of both morning (8:45am) and afternoon (1:30pm) departure times, you'll be able to pick the best time of day to suit your preference. With everything you'll need provided - and expert guides to provide additional insight along the way - this is the ultimate way to explore a truly gorgeous part of New Zealand. See why Cathedral Cove has been delighting travellers for decades - book yourself a Coromandel kayaking tour online today.
- 3.5 Hour Trip
- Hot drinks and cookies
- Guided commentary
- Interact with the marine life
- Visit to Cathedral Cove where you will have some time on shore
- Dry bags for your cameras and big friendly smiles
- Quality kayaking & safety equipment
Times and Duration
- Check in: 8.45am & 1.30pm daily (other departure times may be available during peak season, but please check with us). Just a bit of locals advise, the morning tour usually has the lightest wind & calmest sea conditions.
- Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours
- Open all year round
What to bring
- Shorts and tee shirt, a warm top
- Water bottle
- Camera and a sense of adventure
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of cruise
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Cathedral Cove Kayaking Tour88 Hahei Beach Rd, Hahei, NZ 3591