Auckland Sky Tower SkyWalk and SkyJump Combo
What you need to know
Experience two of the most thrilling and popular attractions in Auckland with the SkyWalk and SkyJump Combo! In one day, you can take a zoomy ride up to the Southern Hemisphere’s tallest tower, the Auckland Sky Tower; step out onto a platform at 192 metres above ground and walk a narrow walkway around the exterior of the tower; and, as a grand finale, jump right now and drop straight to the ground!
Gear up in your custom full-body suit and safety harness, ride the speedy elevator and, now 192 metres up in the iconic Auckland Sky Tower, prepare for your SkyWalk! Be exhilarated as you take your first steps onto the 1.2 metre wide walkway high above the stunning city of Auckland. On this narrow path, walk around the exterior of the building – with no handles or railings for support, just open air around you – and take in the views that reach 80km in every direction!
After the incredibly scenic and invigorating SkyWalk, it is time for the more extreme tower experience—the SkyJump! On the same area of the tower, you are attached to a wire and base jump off of it! Flying at 85kph, drop 192 metres straight down, before safely landing at the Sky City plaza below. Push yourself to new heights (then jump off them!) with the SkyWalk and SkyJump Combo!
- Free Sky Tower pass (RRP $32)
- Free SkyWalk hat
- Free T-Shirt
- Photo and USB packages are available for purchase on the day
- Walk the 1.2 metre-wide walkway around Auckland’s iconic Sky Tower
- 192 metres above the ground, with no handrails and nothing but air either side of you
- JUMP OFF the Sky Tower!
- 192 metres straight down
- Adults and children must weigh under 122kgs
- Minimum age is 10yrs
- Child must be 10 to 15yrs of age at the time of activity
Look and Leap Combo Times
- 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2.30pm, 3pm, 4.00pm
- If you would like an additonal combo time, please contact our reservations team so we can see if there are others available for you
- SkyJump is located at Auckland's Sky Tower, cnr of Federal and Victoria St, Auckland Cuty, New Zealand
- What should I wear? - It’s not the red carpet so you can leave your number ones at home, nappies are optional …! Comfortable clothing and lace up shoes is all you need, we supply you with and kit you up in the custom SkyJump flying suit and full body harness. As much as you’ll look like a superhero you won’t have any superhuman strength/spidey toes to hold on loose-fitting footwear and we don’t want to see your jandals flying over Auckland city or hitting innocent pedestrians so …… if you do happen to forget your lace up shoes we do have some spare ones you can borrow, obviously not the crews, we need them
- Is there a secure place to put my personal items while I jump? - There sure is, each jumper will have access to their own personal locker in which we get you to dump everything out of your pockets, including coins and any loose items (yes this includes cameras, jewellery and the occasional tissue). No need to bring the will, you can leave that one in your safe deposit box
- What if I chicken out after I've paid? - You’ll have to come down the tower in the lift to meet your support crew who may or may not have purchased you a chicken t-shirt! Hey, it happens…. but not that often as we don’t offer refunds. Instead you’ll receive a politically correct Non-Jumper voucher which allows you to try the jump one more time in the next 6 months but if you’re totally freaked out you can transfer the voucher to another lucky person... perhaps the one making the loudest chicken noises
- What are your operating days/times and what is the deal with weather? - SkyJump is open from 10.00am to 5.15pm every day of the year (wind and weather permitting), except Christmas Day, December 25th … yes, even legends like us need a day off! If it’s blowing a gale out there (over 70km/hr) or other extreme weather, then the SkyJump does not operate. Fortunately this doesn’t happen often and a little wind is great for those wanting to add a little more thrill to the experience
- What if the wind is strong - SkyWalk, at the top of the Sky Tower, has very strict cut-off limits for wind. We also have a minimum weight restriction of 45kgs in winds over 45 km/h
- What is the minimum age - 10 years old. In fact, SkyWalk is actually an awesome educational tour and Auckland activity for special interest school groups! (Please note: written parental consent is required for all people aged 10-14 years.)
- Are there any limitations or restrictions? - SkyWalk is designed to carry a maximum weight of 130kg. The only physical requirement for SkyWalk is the ability to reliably walk around the pergola. SkyWalk, Auckland, has created a way for people with some physical limitations to participate in a SkyWalk by using a Hand Gliding harness, where you can simply harness in and 'glide' around. Not everyone is able to do this. Contact us here at Auckland’s SkyWalk and we will be able to asses if it is right for you. You can also check out our page on Disabled Access to SkyWalk, here. People with heart problems should consult their physician. You don’t have to bring anything with you as we provide all equipment. But we do need you to wear shoes. Loose-fitting footwear is not acceptable as we don’t want to see your jandals flying over the city or hitting innocent pedestrians
- The maximum weight limit is 122kgs
- There is a minimum age of 10, but no maximum age - in fact our oldest jumper to date is an 91 year old woman!!
- Children under 15 need to be accompanied by an adult
- People with heart problems should consult their physician
- Pregnant women are unable to partake in SkyJump for the health and safety of you and your unborn child
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Auckland Sky Tower SkyWalk and SkyJump Combo72 Victoria St W, Auckland, NA 1141