Auckland Sky Tower SkyWalk
192 metres above ground
Nothing on either side of you
1.2 metre wide walkway
75 Minute Experience walking around the top outside of the Skytower
See all of Auckland's sights and scenery from on top
- SkyWalk around Auckland's famous Sky Tower
- FREE Sky Tower pass
- 192 metres above ground
- No Handrails
- Nothing but air either side of you
- 1.2 metre wide walkway
- SkyWalk is located at Auckland's Sky Tower, cnr of Federal and Victoria St, Auckland City, New Zealand
- What if the wind is strong? - SkyWalk, at the top of the Sky Tower, has very strict cut-off limits for wind. We also have a minimum weight restriction of 45kgs in winds over 45 km/h
- What is the minimum age? - 10 years old. In fact, SkyWalk is actually an awesome educational tour and Auckland activity for special interest school groups! (Please note: written parental consent is required for all people aged 10-14 years.
- Are there any limitations or restrictions? - SkyWalk is designed to carry a maximum weight of 130kg. The only physical requirement for SkyWalk is the ability to reliably walk around the pergola. SkyWalk, Auckland, has created a way for people with some physical limitations to participate in a SkyWalk by using a Hand Gliding harness, where you can simply harness in and 'glide' around. Not everyone is able to do this. Contact us here at Auckland’s SkyWalk and we will be able to asses if it is right for you. You can also check out our page on Disabled Access to SkyWalk, here. People with heart problems should consult their physician. You don’t have to bring anything with you as we provide all equipment. But we do need you to wear shoes. Loose-fitting footwear is not acceptable as we don’t want to see your jandals flying over the city or hitting innocent pedestrians
- Can pregnant women do the Skywalk? - For the health and safety of you and your unborn baby we are unable to take pregnant women on the SkyWalk
- How much time do I need? - From check in at Mission Control, to waving our team goodbye with a huge smile on your dial, the SkyWalk experience takes around 75 minutes. The perfect Auckland tourist attraction for those on a schedule
- Adults and children must weigh between 30kgs and 130kgs
- Minimum age is 10yrs
- Child must be 10 to 15yrs of age at the time of activity
- Must be taller than 1.3m
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction. (Only if they accept mobile vouchers put this)
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Puzzling World is a unique & award-winning Wanaka attraction, specialising in puzzles, optical illusions and mega mazes since 1973.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!