Auckland Sky Tower SkyJump
Fall at 85kph for approx 11 seconds
Lockers are available
Allow 40 minutes
Flying suit and full body harness provided
- 30-40min SkyJump experience at Auckland's famous Sky Tower
- 192 metres jump towards the ground
- Flying suit and full body harness
- FREE Sky Tower pass
- Photo and USB packages are available for purchase after your jump. SkyJump Masters will attach a GoPro camera to your wrist before heading out on the SkyJump Platform 192 metres up that records your jump from start to finish.
- One of New Zealand's most thrilling tourist attractions
- Best described as Base Jumping while attached to a wire
- Fall at approx. 85kph for around 11 seconds
- Perfect activity for the young and old
- SkyJump is open from 10.15am to 3:45pm every day of the year (wind and weather permitting), except Christmas Day, December 25th
- Jumps are available every 15- 30 minutes
- SkyJump is located at Auckland's Sky Tower, cnr of Federal and Victoria St, Auckland City, New Zealand
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Lace up shoes
- Adults and children must weigh under 122kgs
- Minimum age is 10yrs
- Children under 15 need to be accompanied by an adult
- People with heart problems should consult their physician.
- Pregnant women are unable to partake in SkyJump for the health and safety of you and your unborn child
- Your friends and family are more than welcome to come along to watch you as you complete your SkyJump. We’ll take them out to our landing platform for no charge where they can watch you glide down and land gracefully on your feet
- If it’s blowing a gale out there (over 70km/hr) or other extreme weather, then the SkyJump does not operate
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Enjoy a day out on the water cruising the pristine Bay of Islands coastline during this five-hour dolphin and wildlife cruise from Tauranga.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!