Auckland Museum Ticket and Cultural Performance
What you need to know
This general admission and cultural performance package provides plenty of free time to explore the Auckland Museum plus a traditional Maori performance. You'll be able to soak in all the cultural and historic exhibits that the Auckland Museum is famous for, while also enjoying a vibrant and energetic live performance held multiple times daily that lasts for an entertaining 45 minutes. As one of New Zealand's best performances, the combination of Maori dress, dance and stories help to provide visitors with a firsthand experience of the traditions of this proud culture that has served as an integral part of NZ's history for many years.
Few packages combine information and education with entertainment quite as well as the Auckland Museum general admission and cultural performance option does; so if you're looking for a choice that balances price with exploration and showmanship, be sure to book yours online today!
- General Admission
- 45 minute cultural performance
- Enjoy a vibrant and entertaining glimpse of Maori culture culminating in the world famous haka. Your Maori cultural experience includes the opportunity to meet, talk and take photos with our friendly performers
Bookings are essential as there are limited capacities.
Daily at 11am, 12pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm and run for approximately 45 minutes.
Galleries and Exhibition
Open daily, Monday to Sunday 10am - 5pm. (Anzac Day opens 6.45am) Closed Christmas Day.
- Monday to Saturday 10am - 5pm
- ANZAC Day 10am - 5pm
- Sundays and public holidays closed
Open daily 9.30am - 5pm
Open daily 10am - 5pm
Located at The Auckland Domain, Parnell.
The Museum is close to the motorways and the city centre and in easy walking distance from the popular shopping and café areas of Parnell Village and Newmarket.
Services and Amenities
- A wheelchair ramp is located at the two main entrances. Wheelchairs may be borrowed from the Security Desk in the Museum Foyer if needed
- No food or drink is allowed to be taken into the galleries as eating or drinking in the galleries is not permitted.
- The Museum has 200 secure, undercover carparks available from 6.30am to 6.30pm. Your first 30 minutes are free. Entry from Maunsell Road which is the Newmarket side of the Domain. The carpark pay station accepts VISA, MasterCard, EFTPOS and cash up to $20 notes. This car park is under CCTV and security surveillance.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Auckland Museum Ticket and Cultural PerformanceThe Auckland Domain, Auckland, AUK 1010