Auckland Museum Ticket, Cultural Performance and Highlights Tour
What you need to know
If you're looking for the most comprehensive of all Auckland Museum packages, this option combines entry to the museum with a guided tour and Maori cultural performance. By taking this choice, you'll ensure that no stone is left unturned during your visit to this essential Auckland cultural highlight - you'll have as much free time as you like to explore the Museum and take in its many rare and historic exhibits including Maori and European history as well as natural flora and fauna, get a more in-depth look via a guided tour provided by a passionate and knowledgeable museum guide member, and cap it all off with the chance to witness an energetic and enthralling live traditional Maori cultural performance that lasts for 45 minutes and features that most "New Zealand" of dances - the haka.
To see New Zealand's history, wildlife, culture and more from all the essential angles and avenues, this full Auckland Museum package checks all the boxes and ensures you come away from your time here with the most memorable experience available - so book online today!
- General Admission
- 1.5 Hour Cultural Performance and Highlights Tour
- Explore the Museum’s most famous objects with our wonderful guides then experience a vibrant and entertaining Maori cultural performance.
Departing daily at 10.45am, 11am, 12pm, 12.45pm and 1.30pm for approximately 1.5 hours.
Galleries and Exhibition
Open daily, Monday to Sunday 10am - 5pm. (Anzac Day opens 6.45am) Closed Christmas Day.
- Monday to Saturday 10am - 5pm
- ANZAC Day 10am - 5pm
- Sundays and public holidays closed
Open daily 9.30am - 5pm
Open daily 10am - 5pm
Located at The Auckland Domain, Parnell.
The Museum is close to the motorways and the city centre and in easy walking distance from the popular shopping and café areas of Parnell Village and Newmarket.
Services and Amenities
- A wheelchair ramp is located at the two main entrances. Wheelchairs may be borrowed from the Security Desk in the Museum Foyer if needed
- No food or drink is allowed to be taken into the galleries as eating or drinking in the galleries is not permitted.
- The Museum has 200 secure, undercover carparks available from 6.30am to 6.30pm. Your first 30 minutes are free. Entry from Maunsell Road which is the Newmarket side of the Domain. The carpark pay station accepts VISA, MasterCard, EFTPOS and cash up to $20 notes. This car park is under CCTV and security surveillance.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Auckland Museum Ticket, Cultural Performance and Highlights TourThe Auckland Domain, Auckland, AUK 1010