Auckland Museum Tickets
What you need to know
This general admission option for Auckland Museum provides entry to the facility and allows you to view all the various historical items at your own pace. As one of our Top 10 Things to Do in Auckland list items, the Auckland Museum is a comprehensive, informative and entertaining showcase of all things Maori and Pacific Islander along with very well-curated exhibits on European history as well. This well-maintained and copious exhibition contains numerous well-preserved and rare examples of craftsmanship from hundreds of years ago, balanced expertly with sections devoted to natural history and New Zealand's many unique types of animal life.
The Auckland Museum offers such a diverse array of things to see, learn about and interact with that it's easy to spend half a day or more here; so if you're looking for one of the most cost-effective places to visit in Auckland that's suitable for whole families, then be sure to grab your general admission tickets to Auckland Museum online here today!
- General Admission
- A variety of exhibitions
- Comprehensive, informative and entertaining showcase of all things Maori and Pacific Islander
- Very well-curated exhibits on European history
- Learn about natural history and New Zealand's many unique types of animal life
Galleries and Exhibition
- Open daily, Monday to Sunday 10am - 5pm. (Anzac Day opens 6.45am) Closed Christmas Day.
- Monday to Saturday 10am - 5pm
- ANZAC Day 10am - 5pm
- Sundays and public holidays closed
- Open daily 9.30am - 5pm
- Open daily 10am - 5pm
- Located at The Auckland Domain, Parnell
- The Museum is close to the motorways and the city centre and in easy walking distance from the popular shopping and café areas of Parnell Village and Newmarket
Services and Amenities
- A wheelchair ramp is located at the two main entrances. Wheelchairs may be borrowed from the Security Desk in the Museum Foyer if needed
- No food or drink is allowed to be taken into the galleries as eating or drinking in the galleries is not permitted.
- The Museum has 200 secure, undercover carparks available from 6.30am to 6.30pm. Your first 30 minutes are free. Entry from Maunsell Road which is the Newmarket side of the Domain. The carpark pay station accepts VISA, MasterCard, EFTPOS and cash up to $20 notes. This car park is under CCTV and security surveillance
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Auckland Museum TicketsThe Auckland Domain, Auckland, AUK 1010