Auckland Harbour Bridge Climb
What you need to know
Embrace the challenge of New Zealand's only bridge climb and see Auckland's iconic harbour from a wonderful angle! The Auckland Bridge Climb provides a comprehensive adventure tour experience that will allow you to see the best of Auckland while taking in informative and entertaining commentary from the knowledgeable climb guides along the way. Over the course of 1.5 hours, you'll ascend to the summit of this amazing architectural feature with a climb that is completely safe and not too taxing physically so that all ages can participate!
Once atop the bridge you'll have some wonderful, uninhibited 360 degree views not restricted by glass as you take in the sights of local landmarks such as Waiheke and Rangitoto Islands, the attractive harbour and the charming city of Auckland itself. With everything you'll need for the climb - such as climb suit, wet weather gear, full safety briefing and more - included, book the Auckland bridge climb today and ensure you see the city from an angle many others miss out on!
- Climb Suit
- Climb Certificate at the end
- Auckland Bridge Climb hat
- Wet weather gear (if required)
- Guided tour with guide
- Full commentary
- Free downtown pick-up if required
- Fantastic views of the Auckland Harbour
- Waiheke Island
- Rangitoto Island
- History about the harbour
- History of the bridge structure and building process
- Facts about different point of interest in Auckland
- Get up close and personal with the bungy and see the jumpers take their leap of faith
- The Auckland Bridge Climb operates 7 days and 5 trips daily (subject to availability). The times are 9.00am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 2.30pm.
- Self-drive: Allow 2 hour
- Transportation from Viaduct: Allow 2.5 hours.
- Bridge rules: No cameras, cell phones, loose clothing or equipment can be carried on the bridge. Bridge Climb suits and wet weather gear will be provided.
- Clothing requirements: Closed toe shoes must be worn on the Bridge Climb experience.
- Child age: Min 7 yrs - Max 14 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult) Max 110 yrs
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 150kg
- Photos and videos are available to be purchased when you get back to base
- Transportation is available from the SkyWalk & SkyJump centre underneath the landing platform at the Sky Tower, corner of Victoria and Federal streets. Bus departs at 8.55am, 11.25am & 2.25pm.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking.
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher.
Auckland Harbour Bridge Climb72 Victoria St W, Auckland, STH 1141