Auckland Half Day City Sights Tour
What you need to know
Spend half a day getting to know Auckland, a city known for its picturesque harbours, its diverse culture, including its trendy shopping and delicious restaurants, and its beautiful suburbs.
Your tour begins with a trip over the iconic Harbour Bridge to the North Shore, before heading to the inner city’s Queen Street and Auckland Viaduct. For a good dose of natural history, visit the city’s oldest park, Auckland Domain, situated on a 62,000-year-old volcano. Next, enjoy a morning tea amidst the historical building, boutique eateries, arts galleries and antique stores in the charming area of Parnell Village.
Your journey continues on the Tamaki Drive, a scenic shore route, to Mission Bay’s Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park, named after New Zealand’s first Labour Prime Minister and the found of the welfare state. Here, walk through the well-groomed gardens and enjoy far-reaching views of Whenua Rangatira, Auckland city and Waitemata Harbour.
Don’t miss your opportunity to tour the highlights of what is widely recognised as one of the best cities in the world to live in!
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- 3 Hour sightseeing tour
- Friendly guide
- Hotel transfers
- Harbour Bridge
- Viaduct Harbour
- Queen Street
- Auckland Domain
- Parnell Village
- Tamaki Drive
- Michael Savage Memorial
- Morning tour departs at 9.45pm and returns at 12.45pm
- The afternoon tour departs at 2.30pm and returns at 5.30pm
- Duration tour is 3 hours
- This tour departs from the Sky City Coach Terminal, 102 Hobson Street, Auckland at 9.45am for the morning tour and 2.30pm for the afternoon tour. A complimentary pick-up and drop offer service is provided from inner city hotels if required
- Mandarin translation is available on this tour through a headset.
Terms And Conditions
- 3 - 12 years inclusive. Infants under 3 years old no charge when not occupying a seat, however please advise sales staff when an infant is travelling.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction. (Only if they accept mobile vouchers put this)
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.