Auckland Bridge Bungy Jumping
What you need to know
If your mother always asked, "If someone jumped off a bridge, would you do it?", here's the chance to prove her right - try the Auckland Bridge Bungy! While most people will try to climb it, you may in fact have a ton more fun doing just the opposite - leap off the bridge with a variety of bungee options including traditional ankle tie, a harness jump or in tandem with a friend as the waters of Auckland's Waitemata Harbour rush at you from below.
While you're there, you'll get exclusive access to the Auckland Harbour Bridge itself for an up-close look at its inner workings as your jump guides ensure your safety and give you a briefing. Once you've harnessed both your body and your courage, take the plunge and bungy from the Auckland bridge for a heart-pumping free-fall before the elasticity of the bungee cord kicks in and you are pulled back up. A true must-do experience in a convenient location that doesn't require travel far outside of Auckland like some other alternatives, book this Auckland Bridge bungy experience online today!
- Equipped to offer EVERY Bungy option - ankle tie, harness jump or tandem!
- Free Jump T-Shirt
- Include Exclusive Access to the Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Pick-up and drop off from the Sky Tower
- NZ's Only Ocean Touch
- Stunning views of the Waitemata Harbour and an exclusive bridge walk out to our specially constructed Bungy pod
The Auckland Bridge Bungy operates 7 days and 5 jumps daily (subject to availability). The times are 9.00am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 2.30pm.
- Self-drive: Allow 1.5 hours
- Transportation from Viaduct: Allow 2 hours.
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult) Max 110 yrs
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 150kg
- Photos and videos are available to be purchased when you get back to base. Photos are $45, DVD $45 and Photo and DVD Pack $80
- Clothing requirements: Must wear secure covered footwear for Bungy Jump
- Transportation is available from the SkyWalk & SkyJump centre underneath the landing platform at the Sky Tower, corner of Victoria and Federal streets. Trips depart daily at 9am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 2.30pm. This must be pre-booked.
- Cameras: If you wish to take a camera out onto the bridge, or you wish to jump with a camera attached to you, it needs to be safely secured to your person to ensure it cannot be dropped. Jumping with a camera is entirely at your own risk and ONLY at the discretion of the jump crew. The waiver you sign when checking in fully indemnifies Auckland Bridge Climb & Bungy of any loss or injury associated with you jumping with your camera.
- Spectators: Spectators are welcome to accompany their mates out to the Launch Pad. They will be harness up and walk with the group out to the Bungy Pod. Our purpose built viewing decks provide a safe, enjoyable area to enjoy the beautiful scenery and experience the phenomenon that is Bungy without your feet leaving the ground. Spectators must be a minimum of 7 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult).
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking.
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher.
Auckland Bridge Bungy Jumping72 Victoria St W, Auckland, STH 1141