Auckland Bridge Bungy Jumping
Adrenaline in the heart of Auckland
Variety of bungy styles
Exclusive Auckland Bridge access
Free jump T-shirt
Equipped to offer EVERY Bungy option
Pick-up and drop off from the Sky Tower
- Equipped to offer EVERY Bungy option - ankle tie, harness jump or tandem!
- Free Jump T-Shirt
- Include Exclusive Access to the Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Pick-up and drop off from the Sky Tower
- NZ's Only Ocean Touch
- Stunning views of the Waitemata Harbour and an exclusive bridge walk out to our specially constructed Bungy pod
- The Auckland Bridge Bungy operates 7 days and 5 jumps daily (subject to availability). The times are 9.00am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 2.30pm.
- Self-drive: Allow 1.5 hours
- Transportation from Viaduct: Allow 2 hours.
What To Bring
- Please ensure that you wear flat, secure and enclosed footwear
- Warm clothing including a jacket
- Min age 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult) Max 110 yrs
- Weight: min 35kg - max 150kg
- Photos and videos are available to be purchased when you get back to base. Photos are $45, DVD $45 and Photo and DVD Pack $80
- Transportation is available from the SkyWalk & SkyJump centre underneath the landing platform at the Sky Tower, corner of Victoria and Federal streets. Trips depart daily at 8.45am, 10.15am, 11.15am, 1.15pm and 2.15pm. Please report 5 minutes prior to departure. This must be pre-booked
- Self-Drive 9.00am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 2.30pm. Please check in at the scheduled booking times
- Cameras: If you wish to take a camera out onto the bridge, or you wish to jump with a camera attached to you, it needs to be safely secured to your person to ensure it cannot be dropped Jumping with a camera is entirely at your own risk and ONLY at the discretion of the jump crew. The waiver you sign when checking in fully indemnifies Auckland Bridge Climb & Bungy of any loss or injury associated with you jumping with your camera.
- Spectators: Spectators are welcome to accompany their mates out to the Launch Pad. They will be harness up and walk with the group out to the Bungy Pod. Our purpose built viewing decks provide a safe, enjoyable area to enjoy the beautiful scenery and experience the phenomenon that is Bungy without your feet leaving the ground Spectators must be a minimum of 7 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Explore and discover Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua in New Zealand on a combined walk and boat cruise of the areas geothermal and cultural highlights
Visit 2 of Auckland's best attractions with this great value combo pass into SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium and Auckland Zoo.
Located on the bank of the Wairoa River, Waimarino Adventure Park is a haven for all things recreational - book your admission to the park online today! Free entry for children under 5 years of age.
Buy tickets to Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium in New Zealand - home of the sub-antarctic penguins and more - online at great prices here.
Puzzling World is a unique & award-winning Wanaka attraction, specialising in puzzles, optical illusions and mega mazes since 1973.
Explore Waitomo's three main cave systems with this bundle package combining the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave and Aranui Cave for one great price. Free for kids under 4 years.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!