Alice Springs Desert Park
What you need to know
Pay a visit to the expansive, impressive Alice Springs Desert Park and get acquainted with some "true" Aussie style wildlife, plants and more! Providing an entertaining, informative and educational look at all of the natural workings of the Australian desert, this spacious 1300 hectare attraction tells the story of Australia's Red Centre with a showcase of the many key environments and animals that give this part of the country its character. Comprehensive presentations on kangaroos, birds, dingoes and more mixed with impressive displays of nocturnal creatures form an in-depth, all-day experience that's great for both animal lovers and those who simply have an interest in all things Australia.
Featuring daily talks at multiple enclosures detailing each animal as well as shows demonstrating the wildlife up close run by a host of informative, passionate staff who can provide you will all the information on the outback you'll need. The Alice Springs Desert Park is just a 10 minute journey from Alice Springs and one of the most detailed and enjoyable wildlife experiences in Australia. The park is open to the public on a daily basis (except for Christmas Day ) from 7:30am until 6pm with the last entry admitted at 4:30pm. Whether you're travelling along or visiting as a family, grab your Alice Springs Desert Park tickets online today and get truly exposed to the "heart" of Australia!
- General Admission to Alice Springs Desert Park
- 4 re-created desert environments
- Witness the energy and spirit of free flying birds
- See rare and endangered animals
- Local Aboriginal guides
- Daily talks and presentations
- Open daily from 7.30am - 6pm last entry is at 4.30pm. Closed Christmas Day 25th December
- Alice Springs Desert Park is located on Larapinta Drive, only 7 kilometres from the centre of Alice Springs
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Alice Springs Desert Park871 Larapinta Dr, Alice Springs, NT 0871