Swim with Sea Lions at Port Lincoln
What you need to know
Get up close to the ever-cute sea lions off the Port Lincoln coast with this half day tour that will have you swimming alongside the 'puppies of the sea'! The seal swimming experience is an amazing tour that combines the best of both sightseeing and wildlife that any animal-lover will appreciate. You'll set off from Port Lincoln and head out aboard a comfortable vessel to the crystal-clear waters of Seal Cove to the home of the sea lions themselves, taking in the informative and educational commentary along the way.
Upon arriving at their underwater playground you'll be able to don your mask, snorkel and wetsuit and hop in the water alongside the sea lions as they gather around the boat - their inquisitive nature makes them a very social animal. This tour is suitable for children over the age of 5 years with the ability to swim, however if there are people that wish to watch from the safety of the (dry) boat, you are able to purchase an observer ticket. With underwater cameras streamed live onto the boat and upper deck viewing areas, those staying on board definitely won't be disappointed.
The tour boards from the Port Lincoln Marina and guests are required to make their own way to and from the departure point. With all equipment as well as morning tea and a light lunch included, this is the ultimate tour for animal lovers wanting to see these creatures in their own, untouched habitat - so book online today!
- Half day tour
- Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit and Fins
- Tea and Coffee, Morning Tea
- Light lunch
- After watching their leaps and twists out of the water, and show-off backflips you will definitely experience the joy they get from swimming with you – and you with them!
- Guaranteed interaction
- multiple sites means the best location for the day
- An underwater glass viewing pod - 6 people can sit in here and have 360 degree views underwater!
Times and Location
- Boarding location : 2 South Quay Boulevard, Port Lincoln Marina
- Port Lincoln is located 640km from Adelaide, South Australia. Either a short 45-minute plane flight, or a 7 – 7.5 hour drive
- Drinks and light snacks available for purchase
- Minimum Passengers 6
- Maximum Passengers 27
- Observer prices are available not inclusive of swimming equipment
- Interaction on tour is guaranteed
- Upper deck viewing area
- Underwater Cameras streamed live on the Boat
- Toilet on board
- Change room
- Hot water shower
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Swim with Sea Lions at Port Lincoln2 Jubilee Drive, Port Lincoln, SA 5606