Adelaide Zoo General Admission Tickets
What you need to know
Buy Adelaide Zoo tickets online and come face to face with over 1,800 animals at South Australia's most popular wildlife park. See a huge range of amphibians, birds, fish, mammals and numerous other species in large enclosures at the charming Adelaide Zoo. You'll also meet See Wang Wang and Funi, Adelaide zoo's famous giant pandas. If you are hoping to see both native and exotic animals, Adelaide Zoo ticks all the boxes with Kangaroos, Giraffes, Koalas, Orangutans and Sea Lions to be found here.
Whether for adults, kids or families, Adelaide Zoo makes for a fantastic way to spend a day with plenty of unique animals within a well-maintained, clean family environment and a distinct atmosphere that helps separate the zoo from others in Australia.
Grab your Adelaide Zoo tickets online here and visit this must-see attraction today for a highly enjoyable day out!
- General admission
- 10.30am - Children's Zoo Animal Encounter
- 11am - Giant Panda
- 11.45am - Sea Lion
- 1pm - Blue & Gold Macaw free flight presentation
- 1.30pm - Hippopotamus
- 1.40pm - Lion (Tuesday, Thursday, weekends & public holidays)
- 2pm - Tiger
- 2.30pm - Orangutan (weekends, public & school holidays)
- 2.30pm - Pelican
- 2.45pm - Penguin
- 3.30pm - Australian Rainforest Birds
- Adelaide Zoo is open daily from 9.30am to 5pm, including Christmas Day
- Adelaide Zoo is situated on Frome Road, near the River Torrens. Entry is via Frome Road (follow the signs) or just off Plane Tree Drive
- Children under 15 years must be accompanied by a paying/supervising adult/concession during entry and at all times whilst inside the zoo grounds
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Adelaide Zoo General Admission TicketsFrome Road, Adelaide, SA 5000