1770 Larc Afternoon Cruise from Agnes Water
What you need to know
Spend part of your afternoon exploring the gorgeous 1770 region aboard Larc's iconic pink submersible vessel. Transitioning from the road to water with ease you can see the best of the region from the best seat in the house. The 1-hour tour kicks off in the mid to late afternoon, just in time to chase the sun as it goes into hiding to signal the end of another day. Crossing the Southern Great Barrier Reef's Round Hill Creek and travelling along the Eurimbula National Park coastline, you'll see the sea and sky transform from the vibrant, bright colours it reflects in the day to the pastel, dreamy tones it presents in the evening.
Led by experienced tour guides you'll learn all there is to know about the region including its rich history as the Birthplace of Queensland. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled and have your camera at the ready as local wildlife also enjoy this time of day. If you're lucky, you might get the chance to see some kangaroos, sea eagles, turtles, dolphins or stingrays to name a few.
There are two departure times in the afternoon, however these are subject to change depending on tidal times and conditions and School Holiday periods.
- 1 hour tour in Agnes Waters
- Cross Round Hill Creek and travel along the coastline of Eurimbula National Park
- Watch as the sky and sea transform into pastel hues and experience the peaceful solitude and changing moods of our tropical paradise
- Our experienced Tour Guides will share with you their knowledge of the fascinating history of our local area, the Birthplace of Queensland
- As you travel you may be treated to glimpses of the abundant wildlife including kangaroos, sea eagles, turtles, dolphins and stingrays, just to name a few
Times and Location
- Tours depart twice daily (subject to demand) at 3pm and 4.30pm from 535 Captain Cook Drive, Seventeen Seventy
- Afternoon Cruise departure times may vary due to tidal conditions on the day. Once you have received your voucher, please call the tour operator to confirm your departure time (Tour operator details will be printed on your voucher)
- This tour depart from Agnes Water, which is approx 3 hour drive from Hervey Bay
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
1770 Larc Afternoon Cruise from Agnes Water535 Captain Cook Drive, 1770, QLD 4677